Bad: Kihyun❤️‍🔥

Tags: KihyunxReader, jealousy, angry sex, oral, shit-talking, mild degrading, "who's is it?"

Relentless.

Insufferable.

Stubborn.

An animal..

Those were the words running through Kihyun's mind as he listened to you rant beside him in the passenger seat.

It was like any other night out together. Where it begins on a high note, with flirting and teasing. Liquor and lingering glances. Grinding against each other on the crowded dance floors while you whispered in his ear, telling him how much you wanted him and how good his body felt against yours. Alcohol had a tendency to loosen you up in more ways than one and Kihyun was always mindful enough to pace himself and not drink too much so that he could be ready to handle you and your...personalities.

But he could only do so much when soon after your tipsy giddiness, came the drunk and mildy belligerent side.

So predictable...

Typical...

"..and theeen that bitch had the nerve to stare at you when we passed her...you better be glad you got me out of there when you did...I would have made a scene, Kihyun. Don't play with me..." You remark agitatedly, glancing out the window and shrugging off your boyfriend's leather jacket.

".....better be glad you got me out of there when you did..ptthhhht" Kihyun mocked you silently from the drivers side, checking his mirrors distractedly.

You glanced over at him sharply and he stealthily schooled his features, which were just contorted comically in the way he felt you looked when you were nagging.

"You say something?" You seethe and Kihyun shoots you a quick oblivious glance as he drove.

"Hmm? Me? Nope...not a word your majesty..." he shrugs and you scoff.

"Your majesty...cute...funny how you're snarky now but didn't have shit to say when that bitch bumped into me."

"What?" Kihyun furrows his brow with his eyes ahead and you turned fully in the passenger seat to face him.

"You heard me. Always so cool and so passive...you had nothing to say when your ex was eye fucking you from the bar. Then nothing when she bumped into me...I bet you if she had of grabbed a handful of your ass you wouldn't have said shit then either.."

"You know damn well thats a lie. If anyone touched me or you, they'd be flat on their ass by the time they figured out what hand they used.." he scoffs and though you knew that to be true, something about poking with Kihyun while he was driving and couldn't properly poke back intrigued you.

"Yeah..maybe. Maybe the old and fun Kihyun would have. But now youre just...bleh.." you respond and the side of Kihyun's mouth twitches into a darkly amused smirk.