❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥Play it Cool : Shownu and Jooheon❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

A/N: yall ever watch those off-the-wall scenarios/plots in porn where the pizza guy delivers pizza to a sexy lonely lady's house and they end up fucking? Well yea...here you go lmao might be a little long to get the tension just right but I always try to make it worth it in the end🌚

Knock.
Knock.

You folded the top corner of the page you were reading, exhaling tiredly as you set it aside.

A bead of sweat dripped from your brow and you could feel the hairs at your nape sticking to the back of your neck.

"Ugh..." you exhaled as you trudged barefoot across the floor, switching your hips attitudinally.

The forecast for today predicted it to be the hottest of the season with a heat index of 124° F.

In other words...

It was hot as fuck.

"Please be the A/C people, please please please.." you pleaded under your breath as you neared the front of your house.

You open the door quickly with a clear scowl of discomfort, only to find a man standing on your porch.

More like a speciMAN.

Legs. That's all you could see at first since you started scanning him from large booted feet. The dark jeans he wore seemed to go on forever until reaching his belted waist.

He's wearing a collared navy shirt with the company logo embroidered over the left breast with the buttons undone just below his clavicle.

It fits him nicely, hugging the bulge of his biceps and shoulders as he shrugged his work bag higher by the strap.

His complexion was fair but slightly kissed by the blazing sun that caused a shiny sheen on the surface of his skin.

His jawline was sharp and chiseled and his boyishly cut hair was a soft brown that complimented his youthful appearance. But you could tell he was around your age or older from the maturity in his stance.

His eyes are small and intense, his brow sharp and slightly intimidating as he regarded you with blank professionalism.

"Hi...we got a service call for a broken air conditioner," he says casually, perking his brow.

The look on your face could have been mistaken for the early signs of a stroke, dazed and unresponsive but you quickly gather your wits with a few blinks.

"Um...yeah..yes. Yes! I...I called. Because you're hot."

The repairman's other brow shoots up at your candor and all of the blood drains from your features at his expression.

Well, he was.

"I mean..ITS hot..the weather..whew...Global warming huh? Sheesh.." you backpedaled and his lips spread into a mildly amused smirk.

"Right." he nods. You wordlessly step back so he could enter your house and as he does, you notice another male in uniform at the repair van parked near the curb.

He seems to be gathering tools from the back of the vehicle, scowling from the heat, and focusing on his task.

The upper half of his face is hidden by the hat his hat that's pulled low over his brow but from the way he looked in his untucked uniform shirt, you could tell he was attractive as well.

"Oh lord..." you said to yourself, suddenly aware of how unkempt you probably looked in your sweated-through tank top and shorts. But to be fair, you were literally in there cooking, and wearing anything more would result in instant death.