Minhyuk : The 'Best Friend' Boyfriend❤️‍🔥

Emotionally💕:

Emotionally💕:

Since I share a sign with this man, I can speak a little on how I think he operates in relationships. Similar to our Pisces Bunny, Minhyuk is very in tune with his emotions. Meaning he will know how he feels about you immediately. And he will make sure you know how he feels. IMMEDIATELY. I also feel like his relationships generally stem from close friendships since he's so selective about his circle. Isn't a huge fan of the dating game, finds it to be too tedious.

Very loyal. Very honest. Sometimes to a fault. He doesn't mean any harm by telling you the truth, so don't take it to heart. He's not for the sensitive types.

"Not that one."

Hearing Minhyuk's voice just now puts you off guard, startling you a bit. The last time you asked for his opinion, he merely shrugged without taking his eyes off his Instagram feed so you hadn't exchanged any words since.

Before that, he hadn't said a word other than to complain about being dragged into some tiny corner store boutique against his will. It was a place you hadn't paid much mind in passing, usually on the way to that Mexican grill Minhyuk always wanted to eat at. You just never had a reason to go in until now.

"Huh?" You frowned, looking back at him over your shoulder with your fingertips slotted between two hangers. As ironically uninterested Minhyuk appeared to be in what you were doing, the way he always looked like a supermodel posing was aggravating. Even in just a black tee tucked lazily in light-washed denim, shades perched on his crown to keep his chestnut tresses from obstructing his view of his phone, he was just one of those people who didn't have to do much to be stylish. It's just effortless for him.