Sambakja❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥JooheonXChangkyun

Tags: ReaderxJooheonxChangkyun , threesome, oral sex, drinking, nipple play, kissing.

Word to the wise: Boredom and alcohol are a dangerous combination.

"Truth or Dare.."

Jooheon squints his eyes and the tip of his tongue pokes at the corner of his mouth as he considered his options. My buzzed gaze falls to his mouth and then back up to his face as his brow remains crinkled in thought.

It was a gloomy Saturday night and by some coincidence, all three of us opted to spend the evening at home. Which for me wasn't a huge change since I was the homebody of the trio.

An ugly thunderstorm shook the walls of our apartment and every now and then the lights would flicker after lightning struck from beyond the window. So when the power was knocked out by the storm and my two roommates' plans of going out were ruined, out came the liquor and the UNO cards.

Then eventually only the liquor remained.

"Wait, what were the rules again?" Jooheon turns to me and as I'm about to answer, Changkyun interjects.

"Drink." He suddenly says from beside me, nestled comfortably in the cushions of the big comfy communal couch. I glance over at him and bite down at my smile at his outburst.

"What? I was thinking!"  Jooheon pouts and Changkyun shrugs lazily.

"If you take too long to pick one, you drink. That's the rules.." he responds, shaking his head. Jooheon tips his head back and squints down at him incredulously.

"What rules? We literally just made this game up an hour ago," he grunts. Changkyun's expression remains unmoved as he shrugs his exposed shoulders once more.

"Well, I'm making up a rule where you drink if you hesitate. Now drink.." he tips his chin towards the bottle the three of us had been sharing. I sit silently between the two of them as they scowled at each other, my eyes dancing between them expectantly. After a beat, Jooheon lets out an exasperated sigh.

"Truth! I choose truth.." he says reluctantly, knowing he wasn't about to like it. Changkyun grins at him conceding and he sits up from his corner of the couch.

"Ok...Is it true.....that you fucked Charity and Desiree on the same night at that party last New Year?"

My eyes bulged from my head at the question, knowing the scandal had been looming over our group of friends since that night. The night Jooheon ended up covered in scratches from tearing the Wilson sister's apart as they clawed at each other.

All of us were either too distracted or too drunk to get the facts that resulted in the dramatic catfight at the party. I'd always meant to ask but never really found the right moment.

With a dead expression, Jooheon reaches for the tall glass bottle centered on the coffee table by its neck and tips it up against his lips.

Both Changkyun and I cackled in amusement at Jooheon's refusal to answer and I tipsily found myself leaning in Changkyun. My arm falls in his lap, my hand grazing over his thighs briefly while his arm casually draped over my shoulder.

Normally I wouldn't have been so comfortable being this close to him, even since knowing him for as long as I had. But tequila has a way of making you comfortable.

Very comfortable.

"I knew it! You sick fuck! They were sisters! " I laughed and Jooheon's face crinkles into a grimace as he swallowed. He sets the bottle down, shaking his head and wiping the lingering taste from his top lip with the back of his hand.