Rat

(Maxi's P.O.V.)
I walked outside Alfie's bakery. Looking over the area while pulling a pack of cigarettes and a match out of my pocket. I striked my match on fire and lit one of the cigarette and placed it in my mouth.

 I striked my match on fire and lit one of the cigarette and placed it in my mouth

The toxic fumes burned my throat and made it feel like sandpaper. I moved my neck to stretch my neck muscles out and sighed when the tension disappeared. I blew the last puff of smoke out from my lungs and threw the cigarette away before making my way to my car. But while walking through the streets, I noticed something strange. There were almost no people on the street. I raised my eyebrow in confusion and stopped to watch the people quickly scurry away quickly. Mother's ushering their children inside their homes, men disappearing back inside the buildings they worked in. Most of them also turned away when they had spotted me. I decided to ignore them and continued making my way to my car. I took a right to walk through the alleyway that lead me towards my car. I stopped in my tracks when I heard something. I turned my head towards the noise and tried making heads and tails of what it possibly could be. But before I could investigate further a fist connected with my temple. I stumbled back and lost balance before falling onto the dirty and wet ground. I groaned as my head connected with the cobblestone ground. Black dots covered my vision and I knew I had hit my head hard. I lifted my hand up to the back of my head and felt the warm sticky blood on my fingers. I groaned in pain as I saw an unfamiliar person step over me. He roughly grabbed me by my collar and I instantly grabbed his wrist in a weak attempt to try and get him off of me. The stranger pulled me up into a sitting position before slamming me down onto the ground. My brain shook in my head. A weak breath left my throat before I fell unconscious.

With much effort I managed to open my eyes. I blinked to clear my vision and looked around my surroundings. I was tied to a chair that was set in an old factory. I regained my strength slightly and tried pulling on the rope. I winced at the sting that the rope left on my skin. I decided to quite what I was doing and try to find something usefull to help me escape. I heard a sound and immediately my fight and flight instinct kicked in. I knew I couldn't exactly flee because I was trapped. I looked around me to see who or what was coming towards me. But the shadows were preventing me from seeing anything in their darkness. It didn't take long before a group of people walk out from the shadow. I chuckled and shook my head. "Hello Arvin" I said to him as he stepped in front of me, "seems like I was right. You fucking rat" I spat at him. My head whipped to the side and my cheek stinged. I moved my jaw before turning back to him. "You're going to help us deliver a message to your friends and family" Arvin said with a smirk. "A message?" I asked him. "Yes. One that will explode their brains" he explained.

Later that evening

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I was doing some paperwork in my office when suddenly my phone started ringing. Confused I stood up and walked towards the phone. It was late so I was wondering who would be calling me at this hour. I picked up the phone but didn't greet the other person on the other end of the line. "Good evening, Mr Shelby" a familiar voice spoke through the phone, "we have your baby brother and as long as you, your family and Solomons show up where I tell you to show up. I won't kill him". "And how do I know he is still alive?" I asked Arvin. I heard some noise that sounded like shuffling before Arvin said 'speak'. The line was silent but it was quickly interrupted by the sound of punch being delivered and I heard Maxi groan. "See? He's still alive". My jaw clenched tight but I listened closely to the place Arvin wanted us to go to. Then the line went dead without a warning. With the horn still in my hand I dialed a different number. I heard the phone being picked up but before I heard a greeting I went straight to the point. "Max found out who your rat is".

Published: 29th of january

Requested by: he_need_some_milk_69