B2-10: If My Girl Only Knew... That You Was Tryin'

"We fight, then we trust"
~ VanJess

Get ready for a super long chapter y'all
😩🤗

*** ⚠️ WARNING!!
Mature actions are mentioned and described in this chapter if that is not okay with you then skip please.
Note: sex is performed in this chapter. Have fun ya filthy animals... but not too much fun ⚠️ ***

 but not too much fun ⚠️ ***

3rd Person's POV

"Ror..."

"Rory..."

"Hmm?..." Mila groans pouting as she moves around on the bed.

"Come on ror wake up... let me see those beautiful eyes..."

Mila giggles quietly shaking her head.

"Come on pretty girl... you're gonna be late."

"Late for what?"

"Open your eyes and maybe you'll find out."

Mila groans before slowly fluttering her eyes open. She smiles as Peter sits beside her fully clothed, smelling fresh and clean. Her eyebrows furrow in confusion as she looks him up and down.

"Did you forget what today was?"

Mila thinks for a second but can't seem to register anything.

Peter chuckles before leaning down and kissing her forehead, "Happy birthday baby. Wouldn't wanna break your morning breath rule."

Mila snorts shaking her head before pecking his lips and laying back down.

Peter watches her emotions fly as he shakes his head laughing, "You hated every second of that didn't you?"

Mila bites her lip, "Yes very much so."

"Go ahead."

"Thank you."

Peter grins watching his girlfriend fly out of bed and run into the bathroom. He hears the water turn on and knows that she was brushing her teeth, which was a huge pet peeve or tick she had.

After a minute, Mila walks out the bathroom and leans on the doorway, "Okay now you can kiss me."

"You will be the end of me Mila Rory."

Mila smiles and walks over to Peter leaning down so her lips were grazing his, "Wow that's crazy... I was just about to say the same thing."

...

"Surprise!"

Mila and Flash walk into the kitchen that was decorated nicely with streamers and balloons. There was breakfast all around. Tons of sweets and pancakes and drinks. It was really nice.