Chapter 14: Endgame

(\\// Alter of Flames \\//)

Solaris has already begun the destruction of the two worlds as Shadow, Sonia, Manic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Blaze, Agent 3, Agent 4, Agent 8, Callie, Marie, Captain, Pearl, and Marina are now all together at the Alter of Flames. The bright light of Solaris was up in the sky, as he continued tearing apart Earth and Mobius.

"Whoa." Agent 3 said.

"Where are we?" Captain said.

"This... is the Alter of Flames." Shadow said.

"Is this because of that light?" Agent 4 asked.

Shadow nodded in response as they all look up to the sky.

"It's all because of Solaris." Shadow explained.

"It seems we've all been caught in the spaceial distortion." Eggman said. "Iblis' seal has been broken. Due to Mephiles completing his revenge plot."

 Eggman pointed up as everyone looked up at the sky to see the white light of Solaris. Tails and Knuckles regained conscious from the battle with Mephiles earlier as they stood up and saw Solaris' light is in the sky.

"No... you don't think..." Tails said.

"SONIC!" Knuckles said.

Amy continued to silently cry, as everyone else looked to each other.

"Mephiles has finally done the impossible... again. His plan all along was to end Sonic's life so Iblis is set free, and Solaris would return." Eggman said.

"So that it will be the end of us all." Blaze said.

The white light beamed an explosion as Solaris continued his construction on the new universe.

"This creature will continue to consume all existing timelines of both of our universes, and time itself will collapse till there's nothing left of us." Eggman said.

"With Solaris at full power using Silver's abilities to patch himself, he's creating this time-space rift as he creates the new universe." Shadow said.

"It won't remain much longer. Without Sonic with us, we won't stand much of a chance." Eggman said.

"We have no time to waste. We have to defeat it now!" Knuckles said.

"That's going to be a problem for all of us." Eggman said. "While in control of Silver's body, Solaris has grown much more powerful than we could ever imagine."

"If he's grown stronger, there's always a way to take down a foe." Captain said as everyone else nodded.

Shadow put his hand to his head as he got another vision of the future. His vision was of retrieving all the Chaos Emeralds and Zap-Orbs to power a super powerful Killer Wail that will launch them up to Solaris.

"I just got another vision." Shadow said.

"What is it this time?" Tails asked.

"We create a super strong Killer Wail that will launch us up to Solaris while powered up with the Chaos Emeralds and Zap-Orbs, allowing us to finish him off." Shadow explained.

"Of course. If we launch ourselves up and have max power, we can be able to fight Solaris with all we got!" Manic said.

"Shadow's visions never lie." Eggman said.

"While most of us go find the Emeralds and Zap-Orbs, the rest of us will work on the Launch Wail." Shadow said. "Doctor. Where are the Emerald and Zap-Orb locations?"

Eggman and Marina pulled up their tech together as they found all 14 locations of the Zap-Orbs and Emeralds.

"Solaris has flung both the Chaos Emeralds and Zap-Orbs to the distant corners of both of our distorted worlds." Eggman said.