Chapter 9: Deep Cut's Concert

'Hey, guys! Sorry this chapter took a bit to publish. But I've been secretly working on the other future chapters for a while. And this chapter will be updated when more Splatoon concerts come out. Since there are other songs that have yet to be preformed live. And if you guys want, I'll add an encore in the chapter. So without further ado, enjoy!'

A week has passed since Sonic Underground has defeated Mephiles on Melody Mountain. The resistance was also able to reattach Shadow's arm after returning to the base. Deep Cut was preforming a concert in Splatsville and Sonic and the others are the preformers for this event.

(\\ Concert Rehersal \\)

(One week later...)

It's the night of the concert, and Sonic Underground is ready to preform. At a new concert hall, the stage is a bit weird. The stage has a second level like a bit similar to a low staircase, but not really. Sonia, Manic, and Silver were up on that second level, and Sonic and Shadow were down on the lower level of the stage in their usual spots like last time. The TV screen hanging over the stage cut to Deep Cut in Splatsville.

"Listen up! It's going down..." Shiver said. "Repping the Splatlands, we are DEEP CUT!"

"Anarchy Splatcast! We're live!" Frye said.

"Ay! Here we go!" Big Man said.

"You lip-synch, we drip ink..." Shiver said.

"Ay, ay, ay! Shiver, Frye, and Big Man!" Big Man said.

"It's great to be here! We're live for our first concert!" Shiver said.

"Y'all having fun with your Turf War battles?" Frye said, as the crowd cheered.

"I'm pleased with the size of this stage. We'll need every bit of it." Shiver said. "You're not nervous... are you Frye?"

"Are you kidding? I'm ready to light this place up!" Frye said. "But Big Man was flapping and fluttering nervously just now..."

"Ay! Hey! I was stretching!" Big Man said. "Ay. Ay! Anyway, let's get to the show. You're wasting time roasting me!"

"You're right. Ahem!" Shiver said. "Without further ado, let's check out the venue..."

"Drumroll! Budda-dudda-budda-dudda... BAM!" Frye said.

The concert peformance was gonna be held in Inkopolis. Concert hall 3C.

"What's up Inkopolis! Great to be here! Let's go on a raid!" Frye said.

"Ay! Ay. Whoa! We're not raiding anything, Frye." Big Man said.

"Alright, alright. Well let's introduce the band, then!" Frye said.

"Ayayayayayaaay! Give it up for the band!" Big Man said.

The band playing for Deep Cut's concert is none other than Sonic Underground.

"Wow! We're gonna be performing with the legendary Sonic Underground!" Shiver said.

"Ay! Can't wait to preform with you!" Big Man said, as the audience cheered for Sonic Underground.

"Enough talk-let's rock!" Frye said.

"Well said, Frye. Here we go..." Shiver said. "From the three of us to all our fabulous fans... Are you ready to make some noise? Let's get the show started!"

The TV cut to pitch black again as the audience cheered. Sonic Underground was ready to play.

(\\ Clickbait, Sea Me Now \\)