Chapter 5: Danger! Danger!

TRIGGER WARNING: SENSITIVE TOPICS ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH! A CLEAN SUMMARY IS AT THE END OF THIS PAGE!

April 26th, X820, Fairy Tail ~1am

Sssssshhhhh—eek!

A shower curtain parted to a small, steamy room. A young woman stepped out and approached the mirror. Through the fog she admired her curvaceous body, and large bust size. She ran a hand through her flattened, wet hair. Her delicate fingers separated the blond strands down to where they ended at her hips.

"Too bad this b*tch will be spiky by tomorrow morning," she grumbled.

She wrapped a towel around herself and grabbed her shower caddy.

Almost as soon as she opened the door she saw Metallico standing there in nothing but underwear and his chain necklace!

"M-Metallico!" she cried, tightening her grip and blushing. "What are you doing up?! You're not usually a night owl like Addy and I!"

He half blinked and scratched his bare yet well built chest. His face was flushed.

"Wha? Sorry, Lex. Needa take a piss," he mumbled.

The duo awkwardly exchanged places.

Lexi rushed directly across the hall, shut the door, and leaned back against it.

"Phew. That was close."

She tucked a few wet locks behind her ear.

"He must have been drinking again. Although, his abs...did look rather nice."

Lexi sighed to herself.

She dropped the towel and threw on fresh night clothes. The towel was hung up and the covers were pulled back. Lexi put one knee on the bed.

Knock knock knock

She rolled her eyes and sauntered over.

"Oh for Mavis' sake, Addy it was–" Lexi cracked open the door and saw Metallico! "–nothing," she muttered.

The darkened hallway and small light in Lexi's room highlighted his eye shadows.

His mouth half-hung open.

His eyes were half-closed.

The redness in his face seemed to increase by the second.

"Wha?" he droned.

"Nothing."

"You were saying some'in as ya came t'the door," he drawled.

Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry about it. Do you need something?"

"Can we talk?" he slurred.

Lexi blinked.

"This is new. You want to talk?"

"...Yea."

"Uhh...why?"

"Som'in's been on my minda lot," he mumbled, rubbing his face.

Lexi bit her lip and tapped her foot. She stepped into the hallway and pushed Metallico back a few paces.

She looked to the right, where the hall ended with a door on each wall. The room directly to the right of the bathroom was shut with the light on. The other two were closed and dark.

She looked to the left where the hall continued into the unlit living space.

"Is Raiden here tonight?" she wondered.