All for Us

Chapter 12

A/N This chapter is based on season ones final

A/N This chapter is based on season ones final. It's long enough. It's not in order because I didn't have time to rewatch the whole show it's recaps I saw on YouTube keep that in mind hope you enjoy! Also thank you for the new reads I love y'all <3

"What up Fez." Nate had walked in.

"Wassup man."

He watched as Nate opened the freezer for a drink. "Can I get uhh two of the rolling papers too bro."

"Yo, man. I don't know what's been going on with you, Rue and Jule and shit. But you should know I really do care about her."

He looked towards Nate who was leaning towards the fridge. "Avril too right?" He asked.

"I'm not talking about her."

"Aren't you like her drug dealer? Rue."

"Nah man."

"Well you're in a relationship?" He asked.

"Nah bro that's like my family."

"So it's platonic. What about Avril? My girlfriend?" Nate asked.

Ex. Fez wanted to say.

"Look man all I'm saying is leave her and her friends alone."

"Is that a threat?"

"Nah I'm just telling you."

"Or what?" Nate pressed.

"We not going be having this conversation."

"Fezco let's get this straight. You're like half a retard. You dropped out of school at 20 and now you're a gangster. What are you like Tony Montana? What's the plan? Hm? You gonna be living in a mansion? Fucking pet tigers and shit?" Nate smiled. "Go fuck yourself."

"Listen bro. All I'm saying is you keep fucking with Rue and her friends and ima kill you. It's gonna be 5.75 playboy." Nate smirked and walked out after paying.

"And stay away from Avril she doesn't need your drug dealing ass!" Nate said.

~|~

Nate Jacobs was a fucking lunatic but something clicked in his mind when he saw Fez's name pop up on Avril's phone.

He pulled up to the nearest landline. He put the quarters in and called the police. It was the only way he could do it anonymously.

"Hi I'd like to make a report."

~|~

Fez was on the phone with Avril when the cops showed up. Ashtray had looked through the peep hole when he heard them knock.

"Shit." Ashtray turned to Fez. He mouthed cops. "Lily I gotta go I'll call you okay?"

Fez started to put everything together the cash the drugs anything laid out. Fez grabbed the drugs and poured them down the toilet flushing them.