If the world was ending

Chapter 18

A/N this is a filler chapter I wanted to dive into Avril's struggle with her mental health along with her built up trauma this doesn't have to deal with any episode I just felt like it needed it's own chapter

A/N this is a filler chapter I wanted to dive into Avril's struggle with her mental health along with her built up trauma this doesn't have to deal with any episode I just felt like it needed it's own chapter. It's important that we recognize these things because they do happen in real life situations and it's hard to bounce back from. I hope you enjoy <33

Avril stood in Fez's bathroom conflicted. She didn't have any clothes and she felt bad for asking Fez for anything, because he had done so much for her. She hadn't driven by herself since that night. She was pretty sure that Fez had her keys stored somewhere.

Due to the fact that when she had been to the hospital resting he had driven to her house and packed a suitcase full of her essentials to the best of his ability. She was really thankful to have someone like Fez in her life despite the things he was involved in. Nate had been involved in a lot of things that she herself to this day didn't know about.

But with Fez he was honest and was adamant about keeping her alive. It showed that someone had really cared about her.

She decided that she had nothing to be scared of and that he wasn't Nate, they were two different people with two different lifestyles. Maybe that's why she felt so safe and sound with Fez. Why she felt like she could actually breath without being judged.

She was mad at herself. In the end. She wondered if he hadn't hurt her the way he did how long would it had been before she had the courage to really truly leave him. She was mad that she had almost taken her life chosen 'the easy way out' maybe it was harder for her to accept that she was really at her lowest.

Nonetheless she was ready to get better if not for herself then for him. Maybe her parents would notice that she needed them if she was able to get help.

"Yo Lily." Fez said knocking the bathroom door. "Oh sorry. I'm not using the bathroom or anything I was just thinking-"

"You don't gotta explain I was just checking on you. You good?"

"Yes I'm fine kinda nervous for the appointment."

"Don't let it get to you. Anything goes wrong I'm still here." She smiled. "Thank you. Fez." He paused waiting for her to continue. "Do you have a sweater or anything I can wear it's just I haven't washe-"

"Yeah no problem." He nodded his head and she followed him towards his room. She recognized the sweater it was the one he wore on New Years and he looked damn good in it.

"Thank you." She smiled as she took the sweater putting it over the tank top she had on.

"Don't worry about it."

"Therapy sounds boring." Faye said, currently she had been laying on the couch. "Yea it is. For the most part."

Faye gasped looking up."You've been before."