Easy on me

Chapter 13

This is not based on any episode it's a filler for the last chapter

This is not based on any episode it's a filler for the last chapter. A/N

"Avril." Fez tried to shake her awake. He had already called the police before he had gotten to her house.

He had checked her pulse. He was thankful he could do that. When he had gotten there she was fully submerged in the water. The water was red and her arm was slit open. He knew what she had tried to do but he didn't want to believe it.

He had pulled her out of the water and shoved his fingers down her throat to get her to gag. It had emptied all the water that was stuck and her airways had opened.

Her eyes opened and she looked at him. His eyes were teary. "Hey Lily." He said brushing her hair out of her face.

"Help is coming okay?" She shook her head no. "You're gonna be okay." He kissed her forehead. "I'll make sure. I promise." He said. "I'm gonna be here every step of the way okay? Okay Lily?"

Her eyes closed before she nodded. 

~|~

"Fuck Rue." Fez said through the phone he had tried calling her to see if she knew where Avril's parents were. But had gotten no response.

He had taken her phone off the hospital. He was still able to reach her emergency contact list since he couldn't fully open her phone. Nate had been her first contact. He had passed about 3 or more contacts when he saw his name under Dad.

He pressed on it and called it.

"Avril. You haven't been calling us for the last 3 weeks. We were worried." Fez rolled his eyes.

"Hello?"

"Yeah shit sorry. Umm I wanted to let you know that Avril's in the hospital."

"What? Is she okay? What happened?"

"I found her unconscious in her bathroom. Look man I just wanted to let you know I ani't telling you to fly out here again."

"That's my daughter!" He yelled.

"If you gave a shit about her she wouldn't be here right now." He said hanging up the phone.

Avril had yet to wake up. He had wished she'd talk to him about it. He was really fucking thankful that he had been the one she called.

\~\

When she did wake up. Avril was thankful that Fez hadn't treated her differently. He had been taking care of her but he didn't give her an endless page of resources telling her that it's okay to feel sad. He was just there.

Something Nate hadn't ever been. There. To hold her  to stay with her to make sure she was really okay, to speak to her to not call her dramatic to not tell her that she needed to calm down, to actually listen to her and hear her. Nate hadn't done that for her. Fez had and that felt amazing. To have someone just there. Even when she felt alone.

Very very short chapter but it was just like an aftermath kinda chapter. A/N. I haven't fully finished season 2 but I've been holding up so sorry if updates are slow.

How are you guys? I wanted to ask because I know I'm not okay right now and I wanted to know if you guys feel the same way I honestly truly hope that you guys are okay. I'm angry right now and I want to express myself by writing. I really hope that you have a good day even when people make it shitty. Small little vents are the best! Love y'all.