Cross Me

Chapter 16

A/N I hope you guys are enjoying! Thank you for all the new reads <3 along with the Votes!

The pill had been crushed so Fez had it examine it later on but it was good as damaged because even  he had no idea what the hell it was.

Avril opened her eyes as Fez carried her outside of the car.

"Why you keep tryna leave me hanging Lily?" He muttered to her. She rested her head against his neck. "I'm sorry."

He didn't say anything but walked them inside the house. He placed her down on the couch. Faye was sitting at the end of the couch.

"Oh hey." She said.

"Hi Faye." Avril was laying on her back while Fez was trying to switch her position so she was laying on her side.

Avril waved for Faye to come closer and put a hand to her mouth. "Faye do you have more drugs?" Avril whispered yelled.

"Yo you gave them to her?" Fez asked turning to her.

Faye nodded thinking nothing of it. "What the hell did you give her?" He asked.

"Amphetamines." She said shrugging. "You can't be doing that shit. She just got outta the hospital she don't need none of that." He said.

"Oh shit sorry I won't give her anything."

"Just keep it to yourself. Like i said don't fuck with Lily or you can't be here." He said. Avril looked at Fez. "Why do you always ruin the fun?" She asked rolling.

"Nah not for you Lily. If ruining the fun is trying to stop you from having a overdose, you won't have fun anymore. Taking drugs is a whole other thing and remember what we said? I'm trying to keep you alive. You can't start this shit if you wanna get better."

"What if I don't want to get better?"

"Don't say that shit." He took her shoes off. "Everyone knows Fez. Everyone knows i tried to kill myself." She said. "Cassie told everyone." She said looking at him in the eyes while tears started to form out of nowhere.

"Shit." Faye looked to him panicking and laughed. Avril started to laugh along with her. Fez shook his head he wasn't sure he liked the new pairing but as long as Avril was happy he didn't give a shit.

"I'm tired Fez. You should have left me." She breathed out a sigh. "Nah Lily imma get you better. I promise."

He led her to the couch. "I don't like drugs anymore." She said closing her eyes, her breathing had started to steady and he realized she was sleeping.

"Aw." Fez looked up and saw Faye staring. "You guys are so cute."

"I ain't got time for this call me when she wakes up not a minute later. I gotta go deal with some bullshit." He said before kissing her forehead. "I don't even have your number. By the way is it true that you killed Mouse?" Faye asked causally as she rested next to Avril and placed her head in her lap.