Love me Less

Chapter 28

  Disclaimer: This is a Steamy chapter so wait till tomorrows if your not interested tomorrows the last chapter unfortunately so tune in!!

Avril leaned back into her bed with her laptop in her lap. Her dad had told her that he would pay Fez's bail in the morning. Obviously she agreed.

A knock sounded her door. "Come In." The door peered open and she didn't say anything thinking it was one of her parents. She looked up from her laptop before looking back down, then looked back up again.

"Yo this a bad time or somethin?"

Avril immediately pushed her computer down and in the formally closed spaced, ran into his arms.

"What are you doing here? Dad said it would all be over tomorrow." Fez set her back down.

"Not exactly." He pointed to his foot there was a ankle monitor on his foot. Avril looked back up. "How long is it on for?"

"8 months then I gotta do some community service about 86 hours or some shit like that."

"How?"

"I told y'all I don't keep nothing at the house no more."

"They only charged me with what they could and what Custer told them. I owe your dad my life. All I gotta do now is find and take care of Ash."

"Well if you need anymore-"

"I can take care of the rest myself. I gotta place I can stay just for emergencies." Avril nodded her parents were leaving again the next night since they had only come since she had called.

"Oh yeah your parents told me to tell you that they needed to leave earlier." Avril's head dropped, they hadn't even said anything.

"Are you leaving now?"

"Nah. I gotta warn the officer before I leave."

"Did you get to meet them?"

"Yeah some guy named Greg." Avril smiled at the name guess he had upgraded off desk work.

"Well then what now?"

Fez looked down at her. He deemed closer, nudging her nose with his as his eyes never left hers and then his lips crashed over hers. She drew a gasp as he kissed her hard; passionately; affectionately, putting out whatever was in him into that kiss. As they backed up into the bed.

She gripped him by the shoulder as he pulled them down to where he was over her. She pulled away from his mouth slightly his eyes were questioning her slightly. She nodded before she spoke. "I want to do this." She huffed in a quick breath.

"Great I do too." he whispered, pulling her flush against himself.

(*Okay y'all it's about to get steamy and I don't like using the word dick so you gonna have to deal with length but enjoy I guess I know it was fun writing it* also keep in mind this is my first smut😏😏)