No new friends

Chapter 23

A|N I think I'm in love with all of you because thank you all so much for 50k reads it really warms my heart that you guys come back to read this story no matter how wacky the updates are. This story was just an idea and you guys have made it more so thank you!

 This story was just an idea and you guys have made it more so thank you!

"Lexi. We're ready."

|~|

"You're going to be there right?" Avril asked she looked up to Fez who was standing over her.

"Yes I'll be there, you and me front row seats." Avril smiled looking down.

"Good. Lexi's worked hard and we should both be there to see what she's been working on the past few months you know? I just wonder how much she actually used from our real life experiences." She thought about all the times Lexi just sat and observed everyone. Not in a creepy way just in a what'll happen next kinda way.

"Ya well she's smart so maybe it's about like science or some shit." Fez said shrugging.

"I think we are in for a surprise. Try and get there early I know you have some things to do I'll save you a seat."

"Thank you." Fez said he looked in her eyes searching again. He did that often maybe he was searching and hoping that she would let him kiss her.

Avril paused noticing Fez's movements. Deciding to be bold she wrapped her arms around his neck which then caused him like a reflex to wrap his arms around her waist.

"I'm gonna kiss you now okay?" He said leaning in slightly she nodded. He leaned down and pressed his lips too hers.

She kissed him back sort of meeting him halfway pressing herself closer. The two kissed without a care in the world around them. They were alone thankfully and they hadn't done anything other than kiss.

She pulled away slightly. "Sorry-"

"No. I told you to stop saying sorry when you ain't got anything to apologize for." He leaned back laughing.

"It's like a reflex i don't know." She said shrugging.

"You good Lily. You think you wanna start heading out by now?" He asked. She nodded. "Yeah I want to buy Lexi some flowers."

"Here." He reached out to the back of his pants. "I still have my card."

"Buy her some flowers from you and some from me. Use the same card." He handed her a card.

"I can buy the flowers-"

"I didn't say you couldn't. It'll suck using two cards so just use mines." Avril pulled out of Fez's hold and walked out the room. She grabbed her car keys which had her wallet attached.

Fez had followed her and was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. He had a wife beater shirt on. So his body was on display.

(I just found out what the shirt was called and I died  because wtf)