Cry Baby

Chapter 15

A/N thank you for all the reads! Seriously thank you so much to be honest there are so many other things y'all could be reading I really do sincerely hope that you guys are enjoying this book! I love writing this book because I feel like I can exp...

A/N thank you for all the reads! Seriously thank you so much to be honest there are so many other things y'all could be reading I really do sincerely hope that you guys are enjoying this book! I love writing this book because I feel like I can express myself through Avril and the things that I've experienced. I hope you guys are having a good day! Most of this is in Rues narrative!

"Good morning." Faye said joining the table. "Morning."

Avril looked up from her cereal and gave Faye a smile.

Fez had a new house guest. Ashtray was so pissed of he couldn't even say anything to Fez. Avril on the other hand didn't have a problem with the other person in the house she thought Faye was cool.

Fezco couldn't understand the whole story. Custer told Fez he could find her behind the dumpster of the new Taco Bell, which was news to Avril because she was suddenly hungry and Fez would make her tag along anyways.

Avril sat in the front seat watching a frantic Faye move towards the car. She hurried into the back seat, Fez looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Don't look at me like that." Faye said to Fez. "The only reason I went crazy was because the the motel manager kept saying mean things."

"I honestly don't give a fuck."

Faye looked towards the other person seated in the front. "I'm Faye." She said.

"Avril." She said looking in the back.

So Faye came to live with them.

"Yo don't touch anything. Don't talk to Ash. And most importantly don't fuck with Lily."

"Okay."

"And don't go into my fucking room, all right?"

"I promise."

"You want some of my sandwich?" Avril asked. "Okay."

~|~

The girls were hanging out at Maddy's house when Cassie spoke up. Neither of them knew that she had been hooking up with Nate the past few days. Nate hadn't been to adamant on spending time with her because he was still focused on Avril.

It pissed her off.

"I overheard Fez and Avril talking at the party. She tried to kill herself. Fez found her. He was removing everything sharp from the bathroom." Everyone looked to Cassie.

"What the fuck?"

"Cassie that's literally like none of your fucking business." Lexi said shaking her head.

"I was just saying like I feel bad for her." She said in fake sympathy.

"If she wanted to tell people then she would have, you don't need to go around spilling her business everywhere. You're really starting to piss me off." Lexi said walking out. Cassie rolling her eyes.