I warned myself

Chapter 19

A/N Honestly I rewatched episode 4 and I didn't really see much of an importance as to where I could put Avril so only bits of the episode are included just a heads up! I decided to change the plot up a bit so keep in mind about that

Hint. Hint. Nate's been sleeping with two people.😏😏 Him and Avril are done period.

"I would you know go and hang out but I think it's better if I stay here tonight you know? But I'll be with you first thing tomorrow and we can continue whatever you want." Avril said she had been on call with Rue for about ten minutes but she had seemed out of it.

"Yeah it's like totally fine." Rue said. "Are you fucking drinking?" She could hear Jules in the background.

"Mm yeah. Anyways it's fine Avril-" Jules gave Rue a disapproving look. "It's just one drink."

"I don't care. Why are you drinking?"

Rue sighed. "I'm not even into alcohol like that."

"Then why are you drinking it?"

"You know fuck, Elliot just take me the fuck home, please."

"Wait. Rue."

"Nah I just wanna go home."

"No Rue, I'm just saying like don't drink."

"No I wanna go home." Avril kept quiet because she knew it wasn't something she could get involved in and she didn't want to risk Rue being mad at her.

"Why?"

"Just drop me off."

"Why?"

"Drop me off please."

"Why?"

"Because I can't fucking stand you." Avril's breath hitched.

"What?"

"I don't wanna argue about this shit. I don't wanna fight, I'm so sick of fucking fighting. I just would rather be home."

"Drop her off I'll meet her halfway and make sure she gets home safe." Jules looked down to Rues lap.

"So you're not fucking tired of her?" She said scoffing.

Elliot pulled the car over to the side of the road.

~|~

"So." Avril and Rue had been walking for about 15 minutes. But Rue had yet to say anything.

"Oh shit how was your appointment." Rue asked turning her head.

"It was good." Avril paused. "Like really good."

"That's great." Rue said. The two were in the neighborhood now.