ThunderClouds

Chapter 26

It had happened in seconds the door was down and the windows were smashed

It had happened in seconds the door was down and the windows were smashed. The police busting inside the house.

"Hands up!"

"Ash!" Fez continued to bang on the door as Ash layer in the bathtub clicking the gun on.

"Hands in the air!!"

"Don't do this shit!"

"Hands up!"

"Come on come out!" Fez continued to bang on the door hoping Ash would answer. "Ash! Open the door!"

"Don't move! Drop the knife now!"

"Don't shoot, don't shoot! There's a kid in there!" Fez yelled. "Don't shoot! Don't shoot! Don't shoot!"

"Drop the knife now!"

"Please don't shoot!"

"Move slowly!"

"There's a kid in here! Ash come out!"

"Keep backing out!"

The shots had fired. One hitting Fez and past his stomach as the cops kept shooting.

"Ash! Don't shoot ! Ash come on! Please! He's a fucking kid!" Ashtray continued to shoot out.

"Ash!"

The gunfire stopped.

"Ash! Ash! Ash! Answer me!"

"Shh." The cop walked towards the bathroom door.

"He's down!" He called out. Ashtray got up and shot the cop.

The two watched as the red dot moved towards his head and only Fez heard the shot that rung after it.

*~*

"Umm I don't know where you are but they just started act three!" Avril said into her phone she had been leaving Fez a voicemail. "Umm Lexi did this thing and even shouted you out that was cool. And-"

The beep rung not letting her finish. "Ugh! God I hate you." She said into her phone.

She called again and waited till it went to voicemail. "Okay we'll it won't let me drag my message so I'll go quickly I'm heading over there now, I shot Lexi a text telling her I'm leaving. Yeah I know I'm a crappy friend but I want to see you even thought I saw you this morning but that's besides the point. Umm I don't know where you are but I hope you are ready to go out because we are going to enjoy tonight because let me tell you Lexi is a fucking Genius! And-" the message beeped again. "Oh fuck you!"

She said to her phone. She leaned back into her cars seat sighing.

"Well then let's fucking go!" She said to herself.