I think we're alone now

Chapter 22

A|N one thing I love about writing is when I get these random ideas of chapters so here we are! I personally am in love with this chapter so I really hope you guys do enjoy! It's also short and unedited because I didn't want to creat a plot until ...

A|N one thing I love about writing is when I get these random ideas of chapters so here we are! I personally am in love with this chapter so I really hope you guys do enjoy! It's also short and unedited because I didn't want to creat a plot until the episode comes out!

Avril walked out of Fez's store and and noticed Nate leaning on his car. She rolled her eyes and started to walk past him when he followed her walking behind her.

"So you guys are together now? Or are you just  fucking him?" He asked.

"That's literally none of your business."

"Avril-"

"No, Nate I haven't fucked him because he hasn't taken advantage of me like you have."

"The fuck are you talking about." Avril stopped and turned around.

"You know what the difference between you and Fez is?" She said to him slightly humming. "What's that?"

"You don't give a shit and he actually cares." Nate went to object but she shut him down.

"On prom night I danced with you to get closure and then I found myself alone. You know where I ended? In a hospital because I tried to kill myself. I didn't call you, I called him because he actually gives a shit about me."

"He doesn't grab me when he's mad at me which happens rarely because most of the time he's high." She said smiling while looking down.

"So you guys have sex?" Nate asked. "Are you fucking dense or did you just not hear a single fucking word that came from my mouth?"

"Avril you need to calm down okay-"He said grabbing her forearm tightly she would have winced but didn't want to give him the reaction he wanted.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked. "Do you get a kick out of hurting me?" She tugged her arm away from his hold.

"Avril I just wanted to talk to you, you know I still love you-"

"And Maddy and Cassie maybe even Jules." She listed off.

"Watch your fucking mouth."

"You don't love me Nate you loved the fact that you had control over me and when you didn't it came crashing down on you. I have lied to everyone about what I went through when I was with you because I was alone. And you took advantage of that."

"I can't be with Fez because I'm still getting better and he deserves someone who doesn't have you standing over their head."

"I used to care about you, Until I realized how pathetic I was to be crying over someone who simply didn't care. You hurt me, you made me feel like I was worthless, stupid, and unimportant.

I let you get to me in fact, I let you control me. But I'm finally moving on. Although, you did teach me one thing, to never hold on to someone who isn't holding on to you. As for me, I know better, as for you, you lost a person who actually cared. In all honesty I'm glad i left you. I've never felt more relieved when I left you and you keep trying to pull me back in but it won't work. I'm not yours anymore and I'm never going to be again. Me and you are over Nate, it's time you face the fact." She pushed past him heading back into the store.

"Avril." He said which caused her to pause.

"I do, I do love you." Avril shook her head and headed inside.

|~|

Avril made a beeline for the bathroom in the store but was blocked by Fez being at the door.

She wanted to see if Nate's hand had left a mark. She tried to pass him so he wouldn't notice but then again odds were never in her favor.

"Yo Lily." She stopped.

"I thought you were heading home?"

"I was but I needed to use the restroom." She remembered she had told Fez she would walk home and he had only agreed since it wasn't dark out.

Fez nodded and she let out a breath. She started to walk when he called again.

"You know I thought we would have stopped lying to each other by now."

She turned around slowly like she had been caught. She noticed his gaze on her body. Her breath hitched when he looked into her eyes like he was searching for the truth.

The he look towards her neck and her forearm.
"Lily-"

"It's fine okay? I said what I needed to say."

"Was it Nate?" He asked. She nodded. "It hurt for a second and then I pushed him off."

"Was he outside?" He said walking towards the front of the store. "Fuck Lily." He tuned around and faced her.

"You can't be hiding shit like this from me." He pressed on the mark and she tried not to wince to the pressure.

"Lily. You need to tell me about shit like this, I know you think your alone and all that shit but I'm really trying to help you."

"I know."

"No you don't and it's okay." She looked down like a toddler being scolded by her parents. He lifted her head.

"You afraid I'm gonna beat the shit outta him again?" He asked. Avril let out a laugh at the smile he had on his face.

"I don't think I would mind if you beat the shit outta him again." She said. Avril knew she was done with Nate she just wanted Fez to know she was.

She looked up and her eyes connected with Fez's. She could look into his eyes for the rest of her life if she wanted.

She knew how badly she wanted to kiss him.

How badly she wanted him to kiss her.

"Can I kiss you?" The words had spilled out of her mouth like prayers.

Fez looked down to her lips and nodded.

At the first caress of her fingers at the base of his neck, a shiver that starts on his head and electrocutes his whole body is felt.

Her heart thumping like it was about to take off.

She swallowed down the knot that crawled up.

Her head leaned in quick because she felt like she couldn't wait any longer. Their lips had molded together like two missing puzzle pieces.

The arm on her waist held on tighter, and he pulled her closer to him.

The two were alone no distractions, nobody. Just them two and that feeling was fucking invincible.

A/N I can't wait for this week's episode hopefully Maddy's okay and there's actually a camera in her room. Praying for that camera. Hope you enjoyed!