Chapter 9 🐺

(So guys, this is my favorite chapter and I couldn't wait any longer so enjoy!!! 🥰)

Harry's POV

"Who are you? And do I know you?" I asked confused.

Why was this strange man calling me beautiful?

And why did I felt like I knew him and I was in danger?

Wait!

It's the guy Shawn was about to fight with yesterday.

"I'm Brandon," he said with a smirk on his face. "And I don't think we have meet, but I have a feeling I have meet you before," he said.

"Leave him alone you jerk," I heard Shawn's voice.

Brandon then turn to look at Shawn and started to laugh.

"And why would I listen to you?" He asked smirking.

"Because if you don't, his mate will murder you," Shawn said smiling.

Wait is Shawn using my boyfriend to scare people now?

"For a second I thought you would say that you would do something," Brandon laugh. "I actually don't care if he has a mate, I always get want I want and he look so beautiful that I couldn't resist complement him," Brandon said turning to look at me.

Marcy: Don't listen to him, his is a bad person!

Harry: You know him too? What are you hiding from me?

Marcy: You will find out soon!

"Just leave him alone and also don't you fucking dare to ever talk to Niall again," Shawn warned Brandon.

"Wait hot Niall? Oh yeah I forgot that he is your mate, well guess what, I would do whatever I want and if Niall doesn't say anything then I will continue to tell him how much I desire him," Brandon said smirking.

Shawn was about to go and punch Brandon but I stopped him.

"Shawn, if you hit him they will suspend you and you will not be able to be with Niall during school," I said trying to calm him.

And I guess that worked because he stopped.

"Don't come close to him," Shawn said to Brandon and then walk to the sit next to mine and sat down.

After a couple of seconds past, the teacher arrived and everyone took a sit.

I knew that Zayn will most likely find out about this and will definitely be pissed.

But luckily this guy had only called me beautiful and had not done anything else because if he had done another thing like touch at least my shoulder, Zayn would had probably punch him to death.

The rest of the day past by so fast and it was now lunch time, I wanted to see my beautiful boyfriend already, but I knew for sure that he would definitely ask about what had happened this morning and would definitely get mad.

As I was about to go get my food, I hand pulled me against the wall.

I thought that it was my boyfriend, but then I saw that I was Brandon and was so close that it looked like he wanted to kiss me.

"Hey beautiful, you thought I would listen to your friend?" He said, touching my face softly.

"Don't touch me," I said pushing him away, and when I was about to leave he grabbed my hand again and pushed me against the wall again.

"Don't make this any harder Harry," Brandon said touching my face again. "I just want one kiss," he said getting closer.

I didn't wanted this, and I was trying so hard to move away but he kept me tightly against the wall.

And as he was super close to my lips I felt someone push him away from me and throwing him in the floor.

When I turned to look at who had thrown Brandon, I saw that it was a really angry and scary Zayn.

"He told you to NOT touch him," Zayn yelled angrily.

He then went to start hitting Brandon's face.

Everyone was now looking at the scene and yelling Zayn's name.

Niall came running towards me to hug me as I cried and Shawn went to stop Zayn who was punching Brandon non stop.

"Zayn," Shawn said as he tried to take Zayn away from on top of Brandon.

"Let me kick his ass," Zayn said moving Shawn's hands and hitting Brandon face again and again.

"He is not worth it Zayn," Shawn said trying to move him again.

I didn't wanted Zayn to get in trouble, so I got out of the hug I was sharing with Niall and went staring to where Zayn was at.

"Zee, please let's get out of here," I said with a soft voice trying to grab his attention.

He then stop and looked at me with a calmer tone and looking at me softly.

"If he didn't wanted my attention he would had said to not call him beautiful, but he didn't, he let me called him that nickname twice," Brandon said with a smirk.

Zayn turn to look at Brandon again and hit his face again, he then stand up and walked towards where I was.

He grabbed my hand and took me out of there as fast as he could. I could tell that what Brandon had told him had made him mad and it was most likely he would punish me like the last time.

We then arrived at the car and he opened the door for me to get in, he didn't say anything but I got in not wanting for him to get more mad.

After a 10 minute long ride with no talking nor music we arrived at the forest we had been last time I ran away from him.

He got out and went to open my door, I got out and second later he grabbed my hand and started to walk to the tree he had kissed me passionately that time.

When we arrived at the tree and he pinned me against the tree.

"You are mine Harry, only mine," he said as went straight to my lips and started to kiss me passionately

The kiss was sweet but at the same time it was a bit rough, he wanted to prove his point and he sure was.

I was moaning as the kiss started to be more heated and was taking our breaths away.

He then stop kissing me and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Who do you belong to?" Zayn asked with lust in his eyes.

"You, I belong to you," I said with a smile.

He then looked down at my neck and went straight to start kissing it, making me moan a bit loudly.

And after a couple of seconds later I felt Zayn sunk
his teeth right into my neck making me cry out loudly in pain as I felt dizzy and everything turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think about the chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

What was your favorite part?

Remember that I will publish the full book on February 14 ❤️

•Follow me on Instagram
~ @perso.nal09

~All the love J 💕~