~Chapter 12 🐺~

Zayn's POV

I then drove us to the forest, where we had been on multiple occasions and had become our spot.

I turned to look at my beautiful mate and see that he was looking straight at the forest and had a big smile on his face. I knew how much this place meant to him, to us.

"Aww Zee, you are such a romantic person," Harry said, turning to look at me with a big smile.

"Only for you my beautiful baby," I said with a smile, I then got out of the car and walked to his side and opened his door.

Once he was out of the car, we walked close to the tree, but I couldn't resist his beautiful lips anymore so I grabbed his face and started to kiss him passionately but at the same with a bit of lust.

⚠️The next scene has sexual content⚠️

Harry slowly took my shirt and touched my chest and squeezed my right nipple making me moan. He then went to my neck and started to kiss and make love bits all over my neck and chest as he removed my shirt fully.

"You are having all the fun baby, it's my turn now," I said removing his shirt and going straight to his left nipple and started to kiss and bite as he moaned in pleasure.

I then grabbed his legs and carried him to take us closer to the tree to pin him, and once we were there, I started to unzip his jeans and slowly removing them and throwing them down on the floor.

"Zee, remember when I told you that I wanted to suck your cock till you cum in my mouth? Can we do that," he asked looking at me with pleading eyes, he knew that I would never be able to say no to what he would ask, so I put him down and he smirked at his success.

He then slowly kneeled down and started to unzip my jeans and put them down including my underwear. He then grabbed my already hard cock and turned to look up at my eyes and slowly moved his mouth closer to my cock and started to lick the tip without breaking eye contact.

I could cum right there and then, but I wanted to feel his mouth on my cock, him moving his beautiful lips around me, as he moaned and that what he did, he started to slowly move his mouth around my cock, and it was fucking amazing, but when he started to go faster, it when I couldn't resist my moans any longer.

"F-fuck ba-by," y-ou are s-so fuck-ing g-good," I moan loudly.

"I'm glad you are enjoying it daddy," he said with a smirk and then put my cock again in his mouth, and never broke eye contact with me.

And that's how I cum in his mouth, he didn't know how much power he had over me, he was my weakness and strength at the same time, and he didn't even know.

"You taste so good Zee," he said with a big smile as he slowly got up. "What do you want to do next daddy?" He asked with an innocent face.

Roger: Fuck, he is so innocent and naive
Zayn: Is Marcy that way too?
Roger: He was years ago, but then he became an expert on everything
Zayn: I hope he lets Harry learn little by little

Harry then pushed me against the tree again and went to my ear.

"What do you want to do Zee?" He whispered seductively.

Roger: I think Marcy is telling him how to make us horny

"I want to eat your ass," I said, switching places with him.

He was now against the tree and I was looking at him with a smirk.

"I'm going to eat your ass," I said, turning him around and removing his jeans and panties, leaving his beautiful ass on display and ready for me to eat.