~Chapter 14 🐺~

Third POV

The next few days the couple spent it in their house and most of the time on their bed making love over and over, Zayn knew where Harry liked to kiss and touch and so did Harry.

They couldn't get enough of each other.

⚠️The next scene has sexual content⚠️

They were now in the shower, Zayn had Harry pinned against the wall and was moving his cock in and out of Harry's ass while he was kissing Harry's mark.

"R-right th-ere Zee, fu-ck," he moaned loudly as Zayn increased his speed.

"Y-you feel so fucking amazing baby," Zayn whispered against Harry's skin as he kept kissing Harry's neck leaving love bites all over the place.

Zayn increased his speed and grabbed Harry's cock and started to move his hand with the same speed he was moving his cock inside of Harry.

"Mi-ne, a-ll mine," Zayn said feeling that Harry and him were close.

"Yo-urs, a-ll yours," Harry moaned loudly.

"I love you," they both said as they cum.

Zayn then gives a last kiss on Harry's mark and gets out of him slowly making them both moan a bit.

"I'm addicted to you, all of you," Zayn said carrying as they finished showering.

Zayn then grabbed two towels and gave them to Harry, he walked to the room and walked to the bed, when they arrived at the bed, he slowly placed him there and grabbed a towel to dry himself while Harry did the same.

"Ready to go back to school babe?" Zayn asked as he grabbed the underwear that was next to Harry and put it on.

"Yes, how about you Zee? Could you be able to keep your hands to yourself?" Harry asked, biting his lips as he looked at his mate.

"I don't think so, and well we can find a way to get away from everyone and enjoy each other's company longer," Zayn said, smirking and getting close to Harry and giving him a small kiss.

"Let's change before we get distracted and do other things," Harry said when they ended the kiss and grabbed his panties and put them on.

They both finished getting ready and they grabbed breakfast from a fast food restaurant and afterwards they went to school.

"Oh my god, you guys are finally back?" Louis said clapping as Zayn and Harry arrived at the lockers where their friends were at.

"This is a miracle," Shawn pretended to be shocked.

"Have you guys seen if it's not raining outside? Because it's so weird that they are here right now," Liam said also laughing.

"Haha, so funny," Zayn said fake laughing. "Y'all are just jealous of how much time I got to spend with my mate," he said, smirking as he grabbed Harry's ass and made him look at him.

The eye contact between them was so intense that their friends could even feel the sexual tension, but they where interrupted by the school bell.

"Well look at that, it's time to go to class," Niall said with an awkward tone since Zayn and Harry were still staring at each other.

"Zayn, are you taking Hazza to class or do I go with him since you know we have the same class?" Shawn asked.

"I will take him," Zayn answered, turning to look at Shawn with a smile.

"Wow, that was the first time you smile at me," Shawn said laughing a bit.

"Whatever, anyways let's go babe, I need to take you to your class," Zayn said with blushing a bit since he didn't want to accept that he was starting to like Shawn as a friend.