~Chapter 16 🐺~

Zayn's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Harry, how beautiful his hair was, his beautiful pink lips, everything!

He was that's most beautiful person I had ever seen.

I was walking towards my car when I heard Gigi's voice.

"Wait baby," she said.

I stopped and turned to look at her, she then came close to me and tried to kiss my mouth, but I moved and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Why don't we go to your house and have some fun like we used to," she said with a seductive tone.

"I'm actually so tired, it's been a crazy day and I just want to relax", I said, pushing her a bit and continue walking towards my car.

"But Zee, I want to be with you," she said following me.

"I can take you to your house, but I don't feel like having sex right now," I said with a serious tone.

I then open the door of my car and go in.

"But," I didn't let her finish talking.

"Do you want me to take you to your house, yes or no?" I asked, annoyed and turned on the car and closed the door.

"I brought my car," she said.

"Well then I will go home, see you tomorrow," I said and started to drive away.

She was annoying sometimes and right now all I wanted was to go home and think, I wanted to try and remember more, because I knew that she wasn't telling me the whole truth.

So I did as I said, I drove to my house and when I got there my mom immediately hugged me.

"My sunshine, are you okay?" She asked, hugging me tightly.

"I'm fine mom, but who called you?" I asked confused.

"Liam, he said that you didn't remember some stuff, and we were going to pick you up, but Harry said no, that you didn't remember him and his friends," my mom said, separating from the hug and looking at me.

"Wait, you know Harry?" I asked even more confused.

I felt they were all hiding something from me, and it was related to Harry.

"Of course, he is your friend," she said nervously.

"But Gigi said that he was a guy that was obsessed with me," I said.

"She said what? She is wrong, Harry is such a sweet guy, and he really loves you, as a friend of course," she said still with the same tone.

Roger: Yup, they are definitely hiding something!

"Ah okay, I will go get some rest, love you mom," I said, giving her a small kiss on the forehead and walked straight to my room.

Once I got in my bed and closed my eyes Harry was still in my head and the more I thought about him I felt electricity and then something weird happened.

[I'm craving him more than ever] I heard the voice from earlier, but this was different.

[I don't think he will ever find out that I touch myself]

Then that's when I realized that I was reading his mind!

"Fuck," I said as I opened my eyes in shocked.

How the fuck did I do that?

Why did Harry said that he loved me?

And why was he touching himself?