~Chapter 10 🐺~

Zayn's POV

I carried my baby to our room and placed him in bed, he looked so peaceful sleeping that made me smile, but I knew that I had fucked up, I shouldn't had marked him just because I was angry.

Roger: Yes, you fucked up
Zayn: Really? You are mad at me? Didn't you wanted to make him yours yesterday?
Roger: Of course I did, I miss having his beautiful body and kissing every inch of it as I make him yell my name
Zayn: When are you going to tell me everything? You definitely know everything about his wolf and you talk about how perfect he is, but you never told me how you know him.
Roger: You are super close to find out, you just need to fully mate and all your old memories will come. Also, you need to be careful with Brandon, he is not a good person and you should definitely protect Harry!

I was about to tell him something but I saw that my baby was starting to wake up.

So I decided to go sit next to him.

"Zee, come here," he said slowly, opening his eyes and grabbing my hand to make me lay down next to him.

And I did as he pleased, he immediately hugged me and placed his nose on my neck and started to inhale my scent.

"Have I ever told you that you smell great?" He said, kissing my neck.

"Never baby, you have never told me that," I moaned as he kept kissing my neck.

"Your smell is so addictive, I have to control myself every time I'm close to you, does that ever happen to you?" He asked and turning to look up at me.

⚠️The next scene has sexual content⚠️

"All the time baby, I crave your beautiful lips, your beautiful body," I said slowly, touching his chest.

"Then why don't you touch me and kiss me," Harry said, placing his leg on top of mine and close to my cock.

I then started to kiss him and move my hand to his beautiful ass, touching it and squeezing it.

Making him moan and making me hard as fuck.

"Like this? Or like this," I said, slapping his ass.

"Daddy," he mumbled as I slapped his ass again.

I could feel his hard on, making me want more.

So I started to kiss him again but this time more passionately.

I then moved my hand to his right nipple and started to pinch it a bit making him moan in pleasure and giving me access to french kissing him and seconds later I felt Harry's hand on my hard cock making me stop kissing him and look at him.

"W-we need to stop baby," I managed to say as I look at his lustful eyes.

"But I want you Zee," he said, pinning me down in bed and him getting on top of me. "I want to pleasure you," he said with a big smile as he started to unzip my jeans.

I wanted to make him stop, but at the same time I didn't, I wanted to see what he was planning.

He then removed my jeans fully and put his hand on my cock again, but this time he started to move his hand up and down, and even if I was still wearing underwear, I could feel the contact of his hand and my cock making me throw my head against the pillow and closing my eyes.

And after a couple of seconds later, I felt that Harry started to remove my underwear and grabbed my hard on with his soft hands and started to move his hand up and down as he played with the pre cum that was leaking.

"F-fuck," I moaned as I watch my innocent mate.

And as I thought the scene in front of me was hot, what he did next blew my mind.

He put my cock in his mouth and started to suck it as he turned to look up at me.

This was the best view I could ever imagine and I could cum right now, but I wanted to wait a bit longer because I was loving this new side of him.

He started to move his mouth deep and faster, making me moan louder each time.

And without a notice he started to deep throat, making me throw my head back against the pillow with my eyes closed and moaning louder as I cum inside his mouth.

I had never cum this fast and with only a blowjob, and this feeling was amazing, that nothing ever came close.

Harry then let my cock go with a pop sound and a big smile.

"You taste so amazing daddy," he said as he winked at me and lay down next to me.

"You are going to make me hard again if you keep calling me that baby," I said, touching his face. "Now it's my turn to make you feel good," I said, going down to unzip his jeans, but when I removed them I saw that he had cum in his lace panties.

I didn't know what was hotter, the fact that he had already cum or the fact that he had lace panties on.

"I couldn't resist your moans so I cum when you did," he said, biting his bottom lip.

Fuck, he is so fucking innocent that he doesn't realize what he's doing.

Roger: I know, but Marcy is not that innocent, he likes it rough and he loves when I spank him, so I'm sure Harry is just like him.
Zayn: Wait so you're telling me that they like it rough just like we do?
Roger: Yup, why do you think we are perfect for them?
Zayn: Fuck, so we are definitely never having a break when we fully mate!

"I should spank you for being such a bad boy," I said, crawling towards him to kiss him.

But I stopped with his words.

"I think I deserve it daddy," he said with an innocent face as he bit his lip.

I could feel my cock twitch at his words, he definitely knew how to turn me on.

"You want me to make you cum again baby?" I asked when I sat down and pulled him on top of me. "Do you want me to suck your cock till you cum or do you want me to spank you till you have my hand mark on this beautiful ass," I said, slapping his ass making him jump a bit on top of my cock making both of us moan at the touch.

He smiled and started to move his ass slowly as he looked at me with an innocent face.

Roger: They is teasing us

I ignored Roger since I was too distracted with the scene in front of me.

I grabbed his waist tightly making him stop and he let a soft moan escape his mouth.

"I think we are both horny again daddy," he said, smiling with satisfaction.

"So that was your goal baby? Make daddy hard again?" I asked, slapping his ass again.

"What do you mean daddy, I didn't do anything," he pretended to not know what he had done.

I threw him back in bed and went straight to his lace panties and removed them as fast as I could.

Then I went straight to his now hard cock and started moving my hand up and down as I saw him throw his head back in pleasure making me smile in satisfaction.

"I can also play this game baby," I said, licking his cock as pre cum started to leak. "You taste so good baby," I said, putting his cock in my mouth.

"Z-addy," he moaned loudly.

I liked this nickname better!

I started to move faster and faster, I could tell he was not going to last that long, so I decided to stop and go eat his ass, which made him moan louder and cum in a matter of seconds.

I look up at him and see that he has his eyes closed and still recovering some energy.

I lay down next to him and look up at the ceiling with a big smile.

"That was so good," he said after a couple of seconds later.

"Yes it was," I said, turning to look at him and grabbing his hand. "You make everything better," I said smiling.

He then hugged me and lay on my chest as he slowly closed his eyes and fell a sleep.

"I love you Harry," I said with a small smile and closing my eyes, slowly falling asleep.