~Chapter 18🐺~

Harry's POV

As I walk to my class, Brandon's words still repeat over and over in my head.

Marcy: I think Gigi gave him something like a poison or something magic related and that's why the only way to break the spell is with the true love kiss
Harry: That definitely makes sense, but how did she do it? Did she go with a witch or did she do it herself?
Marcy: I think she did it herself, I mean, she already looks like a witch so she might be one already!
Harry: I mean you do have a point

As I continued walking, I started to feel dizzy and seconds later everything started spinning.

"Wow," I said, trying to stand up, but then everything went black, and the last thing I heard was his voice call my name.

I slowly open my eyes and I see that I'm in a hospital room, I immediately open my eyes completely and I was about to freak out when I felt a hand touch mine, I turned to look and see who it was and I saw him.

The love of my life!

"You finally woke up, you have no idea how scared I got," he said, hugging me tightly.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"You fainted, and I brought you to the hospital," he said, ending the hug and looking at me.

"Why didn't you take me to the nurse?" I asked confused.

"She wasn't there, and I wasn't going to leave there till she came back, so I drove you all the way to the hospital," he said with a small smile.

"You are always so sweet Zee," I said smiling.

"Tell me more about us, make me remember," he said with pleading eyes.

I could tell he was tired of not being able to remember.

"I think I might know how to," I said with a serious tone.

"Really? How?" He asked desperately.

"With a kiss," I said blushing.

"A kiss?" He asked, confused.

" I know sounds cliché but Brandon said it will work," I said smiling.

"Brandon? How the fuck did he say that? And when?" He asked angrily.

"Well, before I fainted I was with him, and before you start yelling and trying to go murder him, he didn't try to do anything bad. He just wanted to say sorry and he told me the truth about you forgetting about me," I said again with a serious tone.

"And the truth is?" He asked.

"Gigi was behind all of it, he doesn't know how she did it, but he said that the only way to stop it is with the kiss of true love," I said.

He stayed quiet for a while.

"Let's try it," he said, looking up at me and straight in the eyes.

He slowly got close to me and grabbed my head, he then connected our lips and we started to kiss.

At first the kiss was simple, but then it started to get passionate.

And after a couple of minutes later we ended the kiss, he stood up straight again and looked at me with a smirk.

"It was a beautiful kiss, but I think your new friend li-" he didn't finish the sentence because he slowly closed his eyes and was about to fall on the floor, but I immediately stood up and helped him get on the sofa that was next to my bed.

I then walked outside of the room and called for a nurse to come, once she arrived in the room she grabbed the emergency bag and took out the alcohol, she opened it and applied a piece of cotton and then robbed it close to Zayn's nose.

And a couple of seconds later he slowly started to open his eyes.

The nurse then stood up and moved aside.

"He is fine now," she said with a small smile and walked away and out of the room.

I then walked closer to Zayn and before I knew it, he grabbed me from the waist and put me on top of his lap and was kissing me passionately.

It felt amazing to be kissing him again.

We had to end the kiss because of lack of breathing. When I opened my eyes, I saw that he was looking at me and had the biggest smile.

"I missed you, my beautiful curly," he said, grabbing my waist.

"Do you remember everything now?" I asked feelings tears falling down.

"I do," he said with a smile. "And I also remember what happened, so we need to find out what is happening to you baby, this is the second time," he said, touching my right cheek and looking at me with worried eyes.

"I'm fine Zee, it's probably nothing serious," I said smiling.

"But let's make sure, I do want anything to happen to you," he said, pulling me into a hug.

We then heard the door open and Zayn immediately turned me around.

"You have nothing but your panties and they could see through here," he said, putting his hand inside the hospital gown and touching my back softly.

He then stopped when the doctor came inside the room.

"I'm glad to see that you two are okay, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked me.

"I actually feel fine," I said smiling.

"That's good, so we got all the results of the exams we made, and we know what is the reason you have been feeling dizzy," the doctor said, grabbing an envelope and handing it over to me. "I will give you two some privacy to see the results," he said with a small smile and then he walked to the door.

I then started to open the envelope and when I did I saw a paper where they had the results, then that's when I saw the four magic words that will change my life forever.

"The patient is pregnant," I read out loud.

I'm pregnant?

With Zayn's baby?

"You are pregnant?" I heard Zayn's voice say with a shocked tone.

I then stood up, I was so shocked at the results, I was also so happy, because that meant we were going to have a family, but what if Zayn didn't want to be a father?

But before I could turn around and face him, I felt his hands hug me from behind.

"We are going to be parents," he said with a shaky tone.

I then felt water drops on my back, I knew right away that he was crying, so I turned around and hugged him tightly.

"Yes we are," I said, also feeling tears falling down.

But they weren't sad tears, they were happy tears.

"I'm the happiest person," he said, grabbing me from the waist and spinning me around as he was smiling and had some more tears falling down.

(Imagine this is Zarry 🥺❤️)

"You have no idea how much I love you, meri jaan," he said, stopping spinning me and grabbing my legs to carry me, and then we kissed again.

Kiss felt full of love and everything felt perfect!

I finally had my boyfriend back and we had just found out we were going to be parents, this was the best day of my life.

Nothing could ever possibly ruin my happiness, or so did I thought, but god was I wrong...