~Chapter 11 🐺~

Third POV

"What the fuck you want?" Brandon said to Gigi.

"Don't talk to me like that or I won't help you," she said annoyed.

"And how the fuck do I need your help?" He asked, confused.

"Don't you want to know the whole truth on why you are crazy about that stupid curly guy?" She said, rolling her eyes.

"Don't fucking talk bad about him," he said pushing her against the wall roughly and putting his hand around her neck.

"Or what? You are going to hit me?" Gigi asked, smirking.

He then removed his hand.

"Of course not, and I'm sorry," he said with a calmer tone.

"That's what I thought, anyway, let's first talk about how you will help me get Zayn and you are going to get your precious curly," she said smiling.

And that's how they both team up and came up with a plan to separate the couple.

What he didn't know was that Gigi was hiding a lot of secrets from him, one of them was that they were each other's mates.

In another place a week later at Liam's birthday party, the friends were chatting and laughing about stories they would tell as they ate dinner.

"So I came running inside and said, to tell everyone Harry had fallen down and hit his knee and his mum run outside to go see if Harry was fine and she saw that Harry was laughing since it was a prank and his mom said he would be grounded," Louis said laughing as he said the joke.

"She forgot about that," Harry said laughing.

"I would have punished you, if you had done it to me," Zayn whispered in Harry's ear.

Harry then turned to look at his boyfriend who had a smirk on his face and Harry blushed at the thought of Zayn punishing him.

Harry wanted to get punished by Zayn again, so he decided to place his hand on Zayn's cock and start moving slowly, making Zayn gasp at his action.

"Is everything alright Zayn?" Liam asked, confused.

"Y-yes, it's just that I remember that I need to make this call," Zayn lied to his friend. "Hey babe, come with me," he said, standing up and grabbing Harry's hand.

They both went to the restroom and when they got in Zayn locked it as fast as he could and he then turned to look at Harry with darker eyes and a smirk.

⚠️The next scene has sexual content⚠️

"Take your jeans off and bend over the sink," Zayn said, biting his bottom lip as he saw Harry's ass on display and ready to be punished for being a bad boy.

Zayn approached Harry and when he got to where he was at, Zayn started to touch Harry's ass softly.

"I will give you five spanks and you will say, I'm sorry daddy," Zayn told Harry as he smiled.

"Yes daddy," Harry said with a smile and looked at Zayn through the mirror.

"Good boy, now it's time for your punishment," Zayn said, biting his lip as he saw Harry's face looking at him.

Zayn then started slapping Harry's ass.

"I'm sorry daddy," Harry said with a soft moan as he looked back at Zayn through the mirror and he looked back at him.

Then another slap

"I'm so-rry d-daddy," Harry moaned a bit louder and looked back at Zayn through the mirror again.