Chapter 4 🐺

Hello guys, I am sorry I haven't updated, it's just that I have been really busy with some work, I hope you guys like the chapter buy the way ❤️

Remember to comment and vote, love you all so much 🥰

~Harry's POV~

As we walk inside the school, I hear a Irish accent call my name, I turn around and see my brother from another mother coming running towards me.

"Harry," I heard Louis also say.

Omg my two best friends are here.

As I run towards them I hugged them and they hugged me back.

"We missed you so much babe," Niall said.

Fuck Zayn will be furious, and when I turn to look at him he had the most scary face.

He was definitely mad...

He walks towards me and I felt my heart stopped...

"Why the fuck is he calling you babe? You are mine Harrah and only mine," he said grabbing me from the waist and pulling me towards him to kiss me.

The kiss was intense, he wanted to show everyone that was watching that I was his...

"Wow, looks like someone found their possessive mate," Louis said, smirking.

"Yes he did, and who are you guys?" Zayn asked.

"Well Lou, Harry and me have been best friends since forever, don't worry, we won't take your mate away," Niall said laughing.

"I didn't think you could, but anyways we got to get to class," Zayn said.

"Wait are you guys in this school too?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart, we are," Louis said.

"Can you guys not call my boyfriend by those names?" Zayn asked annoyed.

"Why are you so possessive?" Niall asked.

"Because I am an Alpha," Zayn said with a serious tone."Now let me take you to your class baby," he said, turning to look at me and grabbing my hand.

He then dropped me off to my class, of course he kissed me goodbye before he left.

The day passed fast and now it was time for lunch, I walked inside the cafeteria and saw that Lou and Niall were approaching me.

"Hi guys, let's go seat in that table," I said smiling and pointing to a table that was in the center of the cafeteria.

We walk to the table and everyone looked at us shocked and confused.

"Why are they looking at us?" I asked with a confused expression.

"Because No one is supposed to sit in this table, this is my spot," I hear my boyfriend's voice making me turn to look at him.

"So does that mean that I am not allowed to site here daddy?" I asked confused.

"Yes you are babe, but if you were not my mate I would have to kick you out of this table and the cafeteria," he said walking towards me and grabbing my waist. "You smell amazing, have I ever told you that babe?" He said putting his nose in my neck.

I moaned and I felt he tense and brought me closer towards him.

"Don't moan baby, or I won't be able to control myself," he whispered in my ear.

"So this is the famous Harrah?" I hear someone asked.

"Yes he is," Zayn said making me look at the guy that was by his side.

"Well Hi I'm Liam," the person said.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Now let's seat and have lunch," Zayn said also smiling and grabbing my hand as we took a sit next to each other.

I then see that Liam was looking at Louis, and that he was impressed.

I turned to see Louis and he was shocked.

"MINE," Liam said, walking towards Louis.

I then see that Louis started to run away.

"Holly shit!" I said as I realized what was happening.

~Liam's POV~

My mate is ringing away from me... but why?

I followed him until he stopped.

"Why are you running away from me?" I asked annoyed and confused.

"I- I don't K- Know," he said nervously turning to look at me.

"Either you like it or not, you are mine and only mine," I said grabbing his hand and pulling him close towards me.

I go to his neck and smell his scent and then I bite him.

"You won't be able to leave me now," I said with a smirk.

"I won't daddy," he said with a soft voice as he slowly closed his eyes.

~Zayn's POV~

"Are you sure that Louis is fine?" My beautiful mate asked for the 20 time.

"Like I said for like the 20 time baby, he is," I said.

"But what if," I didn't let him finish because I put a finger in his mouth.

"Look baby, if you don't stop asking about it I will take you to that restroom over there and make you forget about it," I said smirking.

He closed his mouth and opened his eyes wide open in shocked.

"Now let's finish our food," I said smiling and grabbing my fork to eat my food.

As lunch finished I took my baby to his class and I went to mine.

It was already the end of the day and I was waiting for my baby when I got a text message.

Gigi 🙄
Baby can you come to the guys restroom, I got stocked.

Me 💛
Fine, I will help you...

As I open the door and walk inside I call her name.

"In here Zaynie," she said.

I opened the door and she was in her underwear.

She then pulled me closer to her and kissed me.

I didn't kissed her back at first but then me being the fucked up person I am I kissed her back.

"Oh my god," I heard my baby say loudly with a sad tone.

I turned around and saw him with tears in his eyes.

"Harrah," I said then I saw him open the door and ran out of the restroom.

"Fuck," I said pushing her away from me and follow him.

But when I got out of the restroom and looked for him I didn't find him, and I was losing my mind.

Where the fuck is my baby!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think of this chapter?

What was your favorite part?

•Follow me on Instagram
~ @perso.nal09

~All the love J 💕~