Chapter 2 🐺

Remember to comment and vote, love you all so much 🥰

~Third POV~

The night before Zayn had seen a beautiful white wolf, he didn't know why but he wanted to see why he felt attractive over that wolf, and now that he knows his mate is here he understands that it's him he saw yesterday at midnight.

~Harry's POV~

Wow, my mate is so hot, and when he is being possessive he gets even hotter...

He makes me feel safe and even though I just meet him I feel like I have known him since forever.

He parks the car outside a beautiful house

"Wow this is so beautiful," I said.

"You like it babe?" He asked.

"Yes, it is so beautiful," I said, still surprised.

"Well this is our house now," he said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Yes babe, this is our home, my parents bought it for me and my mate. They said that when I find my mate to come and live here with them," he said.

"But we literally just meet, I don't even know your name and you are already telling me that I need to live here with you?" I asked confused.

"My name is Zayn and I am about to become the new alpha, and you my wonderful Luna," he said smiling.

"You literally don't know anything about me, what if I had a boyfriend?" I said.

I then immediately regret it when I see his beautiful golden brown eyes change to a red color.

"What did you just said?" He asked with a possessive tone. "You are mine, you can't be with anyone else, you are only mine," he said with the same tone.

He then got off the car and walk towards my side and open the door, he carried me like a princess and took me inside the house.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"I am taking you to our room, I will show you that you are only mine," he said.

~Zayn's POV~

When I hear him said that he might have a boyfriend I lost it, how could he said that? He is mine and I am the only one that can kiss him and make him mine.

I took him to my room to show him that he was mine.

As I open the door I see Gigi in bed.

"What the fuck are you doing on my house?" I asked pissed.

"Zee don't talk to your girlfriend like that," she said.

I then saw that Harry's face changed into a sad and angry one.