Chapter 1🐺

Surprise!!!

This chapter is not that long, but I know you guys have been waiting for it for a very long time so here it goes hope you guys like it!!!

Remember to comment and vote, love you all so much 🥰

•Past•

~Third POV~

A 5 year old Harry was running outside of his house, while his parents were packing.

Harry was so distracted that he didn't notice that someone was approaching him.

"Let me go," Harry said when he felt two arms around him.

"You are mine," 7 year old Zayn said.

"Don't touch me," Harry said. He then somehow gets out of Zayn's hug and runs.

"I will get you back princess don't worry," Zayn said.

Harry then ran to his house and went to his room, he didn't tell his parents because he didn't want them to get mad at him for being outside alone.

Since that day both boys couldn't stop thinking about each other.

•present time•

~Harry's POV~

Today we are moving back to Landon. I am a little nervous since tomorrow it's my birthday and I will be able to find my mate.

"Harry, are you ready to leave?" I heard mom yell.

"I am almost done mom," I yelled back.

I then put the last things I needed to put on the box and went down stairs.

Ever since that last night in Landon I can't stop thinking about that weird kid who said I was his, who does he think he is? I wonder if I would ever see him again, not that I want to but I am interested to know why he said that.

As I walk down stairs and see my family helping the guys put stuff in the moving truck I started to feel sentimental, I will definitely miss this place.

"Are you okay son?" My mom asked.

"Yes, is just that I am emotional, I will miss this place," I said.

"I am sure you will love Landon, it's time to go, let's go," my mom said smiling.

~Zayn's POV~

•Next Day•

It's been 11 years since I saw my beautiful mate, I haven't seen him since then. I still think that if I had taken him with me that same day he would now be only mine and here with me.

But one thing is for sure, when I find him he won't escape this time. He will belong to me and only me.

Right now I am in class and the only thing that is in my mind is his beautiful green eyes, those eyes that have never left my mind since that day.

"Hi babe," I heard Gigi said.

"Gigi, I already told you that me fucking you doesn't make us boyfriend and girlfriend," I said.

"Zee don't be rude, you know how much you mean to me," she said.

"And you know that when I find my mate what we have will be over," I simply said.

"Whatever," she said, getting up from the seat that was next to me and walk to another chair.

When we were about to live the class we heard the teacher talk.