Chapter 6🐺

Remember to comment and vote, love you all so much 🥰

Harry's POV

It was finally time for lunch, and luckily I had Shawn for most of my classes, which means Zayn didn't got a chance to talk to me or even be close to me.

I knew that he was pissed, every time he saw me with Shawn he will look at him like if he wanted to murder him.

Shawn didn't care, he said that he will protect me no matter what.

Shawn was like the dad of the group, he will protect Me, Louis a lot, but he was overprotective towards Niall, that's why me and Louis always suspect that maybe they were mates but we need to wait till Niall's birthday.

Walking into the cafeteria we searched for a table and then I saw one.

We sat and waited for the rest of the boys, hoping Zayn would not see me.

"I will go to the restroom," I said to Shawn then i started to walk towards the restroom.

When I got in I just fixed my hair, I was about to leave when I felt two hands around my waist.

"You like making me mad don't you?" He whispered in my neck.

"L-Let me go," I said trying to get away from him but he just pulled me closer to him.

"Why? You want to go to your stupid friend?" He said hugging me more tightly. "You are mine Harry, and I don't want to share you with anyone," he said kissing my neck.

I moan.

He then turned me around to look at him and pushed me against the wall and started to kissed me passionately.

He then breaks the kiss and looks straight at my eyes.

"You are mine," he with so much lust in his eyes then he grabbed my ass and went to my neck and started to kiss it passionately.

"I am yours," I moan softly as he marked a hickey in my neck.

He then smirked and went back to kiss my lips.

He then bit my lip and looked at me with desire in his eyes, I could tell that he was controlling himself to not make me his right this instant.

"Would you come back home with me?" He asked.

"No," I replied with a serious tone.

"Why not?" He asked, confused.

"Because I still remember why I was mad at you," I said crossing my arms.

"But I wasn't going to cheat, look, she sent me a message," he said showing me his phone.

"But you still kissed her, what would have happened if I hadn't gone to the restroom?" I asked looking at him with a serious face.

"I don't know, but I am sorry that I kissed her back, it won't happen again," he said serious.

I then got an idea.

"I will think about it," I said smiling.

"But-," I didn't let him finish because I started talking.

"I'm hungry," I said smiling.

"Let go get you some food then," he said walking towards the door and open it for me to get out.

We walk out of the restroom and I then saw a random guy and I grabbed him and kissed him, I knew Zayn was going to lose his mind, but I wanted him to feel what I felt when I saw him with that girl.

"What the Fuck?!" I heard Zayn say angrily.

I then get away from the guy and turn to look at Zayn and I see that he was mad.

He then grabbed the poor guy and pushed him against the wall roughly.

He was about to hit him when I stopped him.

"No," I said and he then looked at me and I could tell that he was pissed.

"Why did you kiss this idiot?" He asked with a tone of voice that brought chills to my skin.

"I-I wanted you to feel what I felt," I said nervously.

He then turns around to look at the guy and kicked him in the leg.

"I want you to NEVER, I repeat myself NEVER, look at him or even try to talk to him because if you do I will make sure you won't be able to walk ever again. Do I make myself clear?" He asked with a firm and scary tone of voice.

"Y-Yes Alpha," the guy said nervously and started to walk away.

He then turned to look at me.

"If you ever kiss someone else I will lock you in our house and you will never leave, do you understand?" He asked me with the same firm tone but more delicate.

"Yes," I said feeling butterflies in my stomach, he was so hot!

"Now, we will eat lunch and go to your parents house to get your belongings, you are now going to leave in our wonderful house," he said smiling.

Fuck, I shouldn't had kissed that random guy...

Niall's POV

Shawn had hurt my feelings!!!

I have only dated one guy, and it was only one date because he made sure that the guy never talk to me again.

I loved him, but sometimes I hated him.

I was now walking inside the cafeteria when I feel two hands around my waist hugging me tightly.

"Hello gorgeous," I heard Brandon's annoying voice.

"Get off me," I said, trying to push him away.

"I am already getting tired of you rejecting me, either you want to do it the nice way or I will have to make you mine my way," he said trying to kiss me.

"Let me go," I said, kicking his leg but he just laughed.

"You are so funny," he said trying to kiss me again.

"Let him go," I heard Shawn's voice said with a serious and scary tone.

Brandon turns to look at him annoyed.

"And you are?" He asked with his left eyebrow raised.

"I'm his mate," Shawn said with a serious tone.

"What?" I asked confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I liked Jealous Zayn, what about you guys?

What do you guys think of this chapter?

What was your favorite part?

•Follow me on Instagram
~ @perso.nal09

~All the love J 💕~