~ Epilogue 🐺~

Harry's POV

It's been a week since I had called Taylor and asked her for help, she agreed and said that she would come today.

Brandon had agreed with our plan and was excited that he was finally going to have a free life, without Gigi telling him what to do.

I was laying down in bed and looking at my beautiful mate sleep. He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to move because I was scared I would wake him since I was laying down on his chest.

"Morning babe," Zayn said with a sleepy tone and slowly opening his eyes.

"Morning Zee," I said smiling.

"Res for today?" He asked, looking at me with a smile.

"With you I'm always ready," I said, still smiling.

He was about to say something but I immediately felt like I was going to throw up, so I ran to the restroom.

I have been throwing up a lot lately, and of course Zayn took me to the doctor and he said that it was normal in a pregnancy, which Zayn would always freak out, he said he didn't like seeing me hurt or sick.

When I stopped throwing up, he had a towel already in his hands for me to clean my mouth and a glass of water to also clean my mouth.

I stood up and cleaned my mouth with the water, I then grabbed the towel and dried my lips.

"Thank you Zee," I said with a small smile.

"I will always be here when you need me baby," he said, pulling me closer to him and carrying me in his arms like a little baby.

He then took us back to the bed.

"I will go make us some breakfast," he said with a smile and then walked to the door.

This had been the routine for the past few days, he would make us breakfast and then we would go to school, but today was different, we will be meeting with Taylor and Brandon.

And that was exactly where we were driving to right now, we had decided to meet up at his house so we could break the curse.

Once we arrived there, Zayn grabbed my hand and turned to look at me.

"We will finally get our happy ending today," he said, smiling happily.

"Yes we will," I said, also smiling.

He then got out of the car and walked to my side and opened the door.

He grabbed my hand again and we walked to the main door, we knock on it and a couple of seconds later Brandon opens it.

"Come on in guys, Taylor is already working on breaking the curse," he said as we walked inside.

We then followed him to his backyard and she was there doing as he had just said.

"Did you guys bring what I asked for?" She asked, looking at us.

I then gave her the bag with my hair brush and Zayn's cologne, she then grabbed them and put them on the table.

She then picked up my hair brush and grabbed some hairs that were there and put them inside the mixture, she put the brush back on the table and grabbed Zayn's cologne, she sprayed a bit inside the mixture then put it back on the table.

We then heard someone open the door loudly, when we turned to look and see who it was, the person we last wanted to be here was walking towards us.

"You guys actually thought I wasn't going to find out?" She said laughing.