Chapter two

We get back to his house, and he hops out real quick and opens my door for me.. Why was he being so nice? We walk into his house and he takes me to his bedroom and we sit down on his bed.

Paige- Do you mind telling me what time it is? I left my phone outside in my Car.

Rafe- It's 11:59 pm.

Paige- Holy crap. I'll be 18 soon.

Rafe- and your gonna celebrate it with me?
-During all this, he asks me for my number and i give it to him-

Paige- I mean why not, My parents are asleep by now.

Rafe- Well okay, what time was u born?

Paige- I was born at 12:02 am actually

We look at the clock and it's exactly 12:02.
He leans close to me and says..

Rafe- Now your eighteen, i can actually do this.

He kisses me. RAFE CAMERON KISSED ME. even if i just met him a couple of hours ago, it seems like i've known him for years.

After kissing for a little, he pulls back and says.

Rafe- Happy Birthday Paige

Paige- Woah now rafe, we just met. I say as i wink, mocking him from earlier.

He starts to crawl on top of me and kiss me even more, I start to get butterflies like crazy, And i've lived 17 years of my life already. So it's not like i haven't Done IT. If you understand what i'm saying, But rafe made me feel a different type of way. He made me nervous. I don't know why.

He started to kiss down my neck and put his hand on my waist. The touch of his cold rings gave me chills. Now i wasn't going to let him have all the fun, so i flipped him off of me and got on top of him. I started to kiss down his neck, then i took his shirt off and drug my hand across his chest. Everything was going great until he gets a phone call.

Rafe- Sh!t. I've got to take this.

Paige-oh.. okay.

he got up and walked out of his room, shutting the door behind him. leaving me alone on his bed. I started to worry after 10 mins of him being gone. So i got up and walked around his house to find him. He was no where to be found, then i check outside for his car. Gone. He left me without even telling me anything. I Walk out to my car to head home, but first i check my phone. 42 missed calls and 12 missed texts. Oh gosh. They are all from Mom and Dad.

-Text messages-
__________________________

11:27
mom- hey honey, me and your dad are worried.

11:52
mom- Hey Paige, please come back. It's getting late and you don't know this place very well.

11:54
Dad- Get home now. Your mother is worried sick.

11:59
Dad- Paige Taylor reeves. I swear if you don't answer your calls right now.

12:02
Mom- Happy birthday baby. Wish you was here with us to celebrate.

12:52
Mom- I'm tired sweetie, I'm going to sleep. I hope your okay. Love you.

______________________________

Crap. i feel horrible. I made my mom worried sick about me, while i was with a boy that wasn't worth my time. A boy who literally left me just like that without saying anything. Ugh. Remind me to never talk to him again?

I get home and walk in to see my mom asleep on the couch, my dad was his bed. Mom clearly cared more. anyways, I go to my room and lay down on my bed. I'm laying there, half asleep till i hear a knock on my window. It was two boys. I open it just to see what they need, but they crawl in without giving me time to speak.

John B- Oh um, We're kinda running from someone right now, If you would let us stay here for a little until he gets lost, that would be great.

Jj- Woah your hot

John B- JJ,  don't be rude.

Paige- Oh um.. thank you? But Who is chasing you at almost 2 in the morning?

Jj- A little B!tch boy

John B- In other words, Rafe Cameron.

Paige- Rafe?? What? Why is he chasing you guys?

John B- You know him?

Paige- I mean.. Yeah, i just left his house.

Jj- Sh!t John B, she's gonna rat us out.

Paige- No no i'm not! let me explain my night to you guys, i just moved here and i was taking a look around when i met him, he took me around the
island showing me everything, then we went to hangout at his house, he kissed me and things were going great until he got a call and left me at his house without telling me anything.

Jj- B!tch move, you should try with me next baby. He says as he winks.

John B- Jj, cut it out. But i'm sorry he did that to you, i didn't catch your name yet though.

Paige- It's Paige Reeves. I say, getting cut off by a text from an unknown number. It's rafe.

Paige- Rafe just texted me.

Jj- what did he say?

Paige- He said he was sorry for leaving me, and that he had some pogues to take care of. What did you guys do??

John B- Well i'm dating his sister and he still hasn't grew to like me, And he kinda found out about something and he got a little mad..

Jj- and i still don't know why he's after me.

John B- He just doesn't like you Jj.

John B- well um since he isn't after us anymore, we need to get back home. Here's my number just in case you wanna hang with my group of something, since your new.

Jj- Here's mine to, if you wanna hang with Me, you know.

Paige- Thank you guys. You say, laughing at what jj said.

John B- see you later Paige

Jj- Bye cupcake

Paige- Bye guys.

I get into my bed after they crawl out of my window, not wanting to text rafe back. Why was he nice to me but mean to other people? I don't understand. I slowly fall asleep after a little bit of thinking about all that had happened tonight.