Chapter Twelve

I wake up to 5 missed texts.

_____________________________
~Texts~

mom: hey honey, I miss you!

___________________________

Jj: I hope your doing better today, Me and the crew are going out later if you wanna come.

___________________________

John B: You sleep Okay last night?

___________________________

Sarah: Hey girlie, I tried to talk to rafe last night, All i could get out of him was him saying he messed up and he doesn't think he can fix it. Hes never this way, it seems like he's very sorry.

___________________________

Rafe: Paige.. Look. I'm sorry about last night. I was so mad at myself and what i did to you, I had to have something going threw my system. I Feel like shit after what i told you and how i made you feel. You probably won't forgive me but i just wanted to let you know, I still Love you the exact same.

___________________________

I wrote everyone back except rafe. I don't know what i'm going to say to him. I don't even want to speak to him at the moment. Not anytime soon either. I need to take a break from him and get myself back together.

I had a terrible headache from last night, So i took a long shower to make myself feel better. After that i got ready for the day then i drove to John B's house. When i got there John B, jj, and kiara was on the porch.

John B- Hey Paige, you any better?

Paige- I guess you could say that.

Kiara- Sarah isn't going to make it today, her and Weezie went out for a bit.

Jj- pope can't either, he's helping his dad on the boats.

John B- I think we are just going to chill here today, maybe go to the cut tonight for a party on the beach, only if you wanna come.

Paige- I'll think about it.

We all hang out at john b's for a couple of hours and talk then i get a call. It's from rafe.

Do i answer? I cant. But what if he needs me? Ugh this man had me wrapped around his finger tips.

Paige- Hello?

Rafe- Paige..

Paige- Hey rafe.. um what's up?

Rafe- do you think we can meet so i can talk to you?

Paige- I'm actually busy right now and i have plans later tonight. I'll let you know later if plans change though.

Rafe- Alright, You don't hate me do you?

Paige- No rafe.. i couldn't ever hate you. You just pissed me off.

Rafe- I know, and again i'm really sorry. I cant lose you paige.

Paige- Okay well i got to go rafe, Talk to you later?

Rafe- okay, Bye prin-

Paige- Rafe..

Rafe- I'm sorry.. Bye paige.

He hangs up the phone. Gosh i miss him. I cant seem to go long without talking to him. I just can't. He makes me happy, even if it's just hearing his voice.

john b- You going with us tonight paige?

Paige- Shoot.. why not, i've got nothing to lose.

We all get into the van and head to the cut.
It's dark when we get there and it's so crowded, i can't tell who anyone is.

When we get out we all split up and before i know it i'm all alone surrounded by strangers. I head over to the keg and get me a drink.

Okay paige, we're going light tonight. ONE drink.
I'm drinking my drink and i hear a voice call my name.. I turn around. It's rafe.

Rafe- I um.. didn't know you was gonna be here.

Paige- Last minute thing.

Rafe- Look. I cant put this act on forever. I miss you, So much, And i miss you. I cant live without you, when i go a day without talking to you all i think about is bad decisions. You help me more than you know. Even if i'm not perfect all the time, You still mean the world to me.

I was lost for words. I just walk over to him and lock lips.. We kissed for a little until he pulled me out..

Rafe- So... Is it rafe and paige again?

Paige- If your asking me out, again, it's a yes.

Rafe- Good. He says as he leans back in.

After we finish kissing he pulls me into a hug.

Rafe- I'm never letting you go again.

Paige- i've missed you so much.

Rafe- Trust me, i've missed you more.

Kiara- Well i see you guys have made up.

Paige- Oh kiara, Hey um.. yeah..

Kiara- Hurt her like that again, your done for. Do you understand me?

Rafe looks at me, then kiara.

Rafe- Yes ma'me..

Kiara walks away back over to jj and john b.

Paige- Wanna go back to my place?

Rafe- Sure, my trucks right over here.

We leave the party and get to my house and lay down in my room. We lay down and he holds me close for a little bit.

Rafe- It's getting late paige, I need to go.

Paige- No.. please.. stay.
i say as i fall asleep.

Rafe- I guess i could. Goodnight princess.

Paige- Goodnight handsome.

Rafe- I L- nevermind, yeah goodnight.

Paige- i love you to pretty boy.
I say, looking him into the eyes, He smiles then soon falls asleep with me in his arms.

_______________________________________

I am truly sorry.. I haven't posted in literally forever. I've been so busy and had no time at all for this. I'm trying my hardest to write as much as i can though. i love you all and thank you for the patience. ❤️