Chapter three

I woke up around 11:30. I check my phone to see i never texted rafe back.. After what i got told last night by jj and john b, at this point i didn't care. I was confused. I needed to do something to get my mind off of rafe, So i texted John B.

-Text messages-
_______________________________

paige:
hey john b..

John B:
i was just about to text you, but what's up?

is there anyway i can hang with you guys today? I need to get my mind off of rafe..

of course, We're going out to surf today. You can come to and we can teach you!

i actually don't enjoy surfing.. But i'd enjoy watching you guys!

I can come pick you up when we start to head out.

sounds great, see you then!

__________________________________

I Hope i don't have to see Rafe today, I know the main surf spot is at a popular place... And my parents can't know i'm hanging out with the pogues.
They would kill me, I still haven't talked to them since last night. I dread hearing what dad has to say.

I walk into the living room to see mom sitting on the couch.

Paige- Where's dad?

Mom- He's at work, But where were you last night?

Paige- I meet a friend and i hung out with him all night, my phone was in my car.

Mom- what friend? was it a pogue?

Paige- No mom, it was Rafe Cameron.

Mom- You hung out with Rafe Cameron?

paige- Yeah.. is that a bad thing?

Mom- No sweetie, that's great! His father is the richest person in figure eight.

Paige- Well um I'm supposed to hangout with him today, I might not be back till late, But don't worry. He's keeping me safe.

Mom- Okay hunny, I love you and have a great day.

Paige- Love you to mom.

i just lied to my own mother. Oh if they find out i'm hanging with a whole GROUP of pogues. I would no longer have a life. Now i have to make my mom think me and Rafe have the best friendship. Ugh. anyways, i text john b and tell him to park down the road and that i would meet him there. Cant have my mom see him.

im waiting where i told him to meet me at when a van pulls up. The door opens and it's Jj.

Jj- Hey paige, c'mon!

i get into the van to see 2 other people i haven't meet before.

John B- Sup paige!

Paige- Hey guys, i um.. haven't met you two.?

Kiara- I'm kiara, you can call me kie.

Pope- I'm pope, it's nice to meet you paige! Jj talked about you the whole way here.

Jj- Dude, could of kept that a secret.

Paige- It's alr Jj. you say as you giggle a little.

They start to drive to the main surf spot when they start asking you.

Kiara- So they told us what u said last night about you being new, Have you met anyone else on the island?

Pope- Yeah like any dang Kooks.

Kiara- pope, watch it.

Paige- I'm actually a kook, but i don't mind hanging out with pogues, you guys are so nice, my parents are against me hanging out with you guys.

Pope- oh um i'm sorry..

Paige- No it's good!!

Jj- So how did she let you come today with us?

Paige- i told her i was hanging out with Rafe..

Kiara- Cameron?? Are you friends with him??

Paige- Well.. Yeah.. Actually a little more than friends.. But i don't really know it's confusing, i just met him yesterday.

Kiara- You guys brought rafe cameron's girlfriend with us? are you serious?

Paige- not his girlfriend.. I consider it a one time thing.

Jj- kie, do you not realize John B is dating his sister.. So what would be the difference.

Kiara- Sarah hasn't tried to kill us, or kill john B.
meanwhile you guys was getting CHASED by rafe last night, wasn't you?

John B- My fault for that..

Pope- Let's just stop talking, We are here.

we get out and go down to the beach, it's crowded everywhere, expect this one little spot. We head to that spot and they all run out to catch the waves. I'm sitting on the beach tanning and enjoying watching them fall and attempt to surf the waves, The wind was terrible today. A few minutes go by when i feel a hand on my shoulder.. I turn around and see rafe.

Rafe- Gosh Paige, Your so hot. He says, looking me up and down.

Paige- Rafe.. What are you doing here..

Rafe- I um.. I wanted to apologize for last night.. It was the pogues fault..

Paige- Are you serious? Your going to lie to my face just like that?

Rafe- What are you talking about paige?

Paige- I know you was out chasing pogues..

Rafe- And how do you know that.

I point out to the waves to the group of pogues.

Rafe- Oh so your friends with them now? Them over Me?

Paige- Rafe don't be dramatic.

Rafe- Well i've been looking for John B all day, thanks for pointing him out babe. he says, as he starts to walk towards them.

I can't do that to them.. i can't bring rafe to them and not do anything about it . I'm not like that. I don't know what to do, i have one thing in mind though that can lead rafe away from them.. Gosh i'm going to hate myself for this, But i gotta get him away from John B.