Chapter Ten

We Arrive at my house a little after, I'm still overthinking about what barry said, but who do i believe? Rafe or Barry? I really don't wanna think about that right now. We walk into my room and sit on my bed to talk.

Rafe- Is it alright if i crash at your place tonight?

Paige- That's fine, My Parents aren't here, remember?

Rafe- Oh yeah, We'll i wanted to ask you.. Are you and Jj like.. A thing?

Paige- Rafe i honestly couldn't tell you. My life has been so confusing ever since i moved here, I've had so much put on me in such little amount of time. So my relationships are kinda the last thing i want to talk about.

Rafe- I understand, Sorry for asking. Well i'm.. It's pretty late, I'll go sleep on the couch.

He gets up and walks towards the door when i stop him.

Paige- Wait rafe, you can.. sleep with me if you want?

Rafe- Oh i'm fine with that, You sure?

Paige- Yeah why not, I actually hate being alone at night.

He walks back to my bed and lays down beside me, We both have no energy from today, so we fall asleep instantly, after he pulled me close to him in his arms. It's weird, One day i feel safe in his arms, then the next i'm scared of what he could do to me. That's the only thing, He needs to learn to calm down sometimes. I cant blame him though, because i don't think he can help it. I mean look at his home life.

I wake up in the middle of the night, I turn and i'm now facing rafe, I pull myself close to him, He's  so cute when he sleeps, i say, Moments before falling back asleep.

The morning comes and it's around 10:00 am on a Friday. I wake up and notice rafe isn't in bed. Did he just leave again? Ugh. I need to just get my day started anyways.

I walk into the kitchen and start to smell bacon and eggs, I Go and find rafe cooking breakfast.

Rafe- Goodmorning beautiful. He says, as he smiles.

Paige- Rafe.. what-. I don't even know what to say, this is surprising.

Rafe- Well since your parents aren't here, you gotta still have a daddy in your life. He says as he winks.

Paige- Oh gosh, it's to early for this rafe.               I say as we both start to laugh.

Rafe- Well it's done, come eat. I got a whole day planned.

Paige- How sweet of you, it isn't chasing the pogues is it?

Rafe- Very funny, I'm done with all that though. I told Barry i was done buying, I'm getting a better relationship with my dad, My sisters actually talk to me now, and most importantly, I have you.

Paige- Wow rafe, I'm proud of you. Keep it up and you'll always have me.
I say as i walk up to him and make eye contact, making us inches apart.

He pulls me in and starts to kiss me. He soon pulls back and looks at the floor. 

Rafe- I don't ever want to lose you Paige.
He says in a quiet voice.

Paige- What?

Rafe- I cant lose you Paige.
He says as he makes eye contact again.

Paige- Your not going to rafe, You have no clue how much you have changed my life in such a little amount of time.

He pulls me into a hug.

Rafe- I love you, Paige Reeves.

Paige- I love you more, Rafe Cameron.

um.. After that moment we both go sit on the couch and watch Tv for a bit, then i go take a shower and get ready for the day, then rafe gets one and gets ready.