Chapter Nine

We walk to his truck, I don't see Jj anywhere.
we get into his truck and he immediately starts to cry.

Rafe- I just can't lose you Paige.

Paige- It's okay Rafe, If you want to talk i'm here for you, Okay?

Rafe- It's just.. I cant get ahold of myself. I always mess up. I've lost My family and friends, I can't Lose you to Paige.

He says as he puts his hands over his face.

Paige- You haven't lost me. I will always be here for you no matter what happens, Because I love you.

He moved his hands and looks at me, confused.

Rafe- What did you just say?

Paige- I love you Rafe.

He grabs me and pulls me in into a kiss.

Rafe- I love you, And i'm sorry for how i acted Earlier. I was just frustrated at myself and i took it out on you.

Paige- Your fine. Just Don't worry about it, I promise.

Rafe- Why were you at this party anyways?

Paige- I um.. Jj invited me to come with him..

Rafe- oh.. Well i don't want to keep you all night if your with-

Paige- No, I would rather be with you right now.
I said, cutting him off.

Rafe- Well do you wanna go back? I haven't even had anything to drink yet.

Paige- Yeah actually, My parents are gone so I actually can go back home slammed.

I say as we both start to laugh.
He gets out and opens my door for me, Then we go down to the kegs. Rafe gets us both a drink.

After an hour or so, I can't even stand, I drank more than rafe (which was very surprising). I haven't drink this much in a long time, But tonight i wanted to let lose to get everything off my mind for a while.

Rafe- Are you almost ready to go? We can't stay much longer, you can't even stand.

Paige- noo i wanna stay longerrrrr

Rafe- Paige your hammered.

Paige- No i'm nottt, Have i ever told you how incredibly Handsome you are? like holy shit

I say as i start to makeout with him. He pulls back after a while.

Rafe- As much as i love this, your not yourself and you'll be pissed at me if i let you do this. Let's go.

Paige- I don't want to- I say as i start to throw up.

Rafe- Yeah we're leaving.

I don't really remember anything for a little after that, I just remember him waking me up for me to walk into his house.

Rafe- C'mon paige, I need you to walk inside for me.

I walk inside, with him holding onto me helping me keep my balance. I then fall onto the couch and fall asleep.

I wake up to a water and Advil on the table next to me, Rafe Took care of me last night.. Gosh i really love him.

I'm still hungover from last night but i walk up the steps to rafe's room, to find him passed out. I get into the bed with him and He turns over and puts his arms around me.

Rafe- You feeling better?

Paige- A little, My head is still pounding but besides that i'm good.

Rafe- I wish you could've seen you last night, You literally wasn't stable.

Paige- It was the best feeling ever, but i knew i was gonna regret it this morning.

Rafe- You also tried making out with me, as much as i hated it, i stopped it bc you wasn't yourself.

Paige- Oh really?

Rafe-Yeah-

He tries to say, as i cut him off by kissing him.

I flip over so i'm on top of him, He runs his hands down the side of my body, I can feel him grin and then he starts to laugh.

Paige- What's so funny?

Rafe- After all our fights, we always end back up together.

Paige- It's just the universe telling us we're meant to be i guess.
I say as i giggle and go back in for a kiss.

He flips me over and make me on bottom then he starts to kiss down my body, He pulls my shirt up and it happens again. I've slept with rafe cameron about 3 times now. Never even imagined that.

Rafe- Shit! I've got to go, i have somewhere to be.

Paige- are you f***ing kidding me?

Rafe- Ugh. You can come with me.

We get dressed then get into rafe's truck, then he heads towards the cut. I knew exactly where he was going.

Paige- Okay rafe, doing this stuff every now and then is okay, but doing it all the time? that's an addiction.

Rafe- Okay paige, Tell me how i can lose my addiction. Please f***ing tell me.

Paige- First if all, Ditch ur buddy Barry.

Rafe- He's a good guy though paige.

Paige- Yeah good guy, he sells drugs. C'mon Rafe. We can get through this together. Please.

Rafe- Okay, can i buy one last time tho?

Paige- Only if you share.

Rafe- Gosh i love you. He says as he pulls me into a kiss.

We get to the trailer park and barry walks up to his truck.

Barry- Well hey country club , Whatchu doing with a pretty lady like this one with you?

Rafe- She's my.. Girlfriend, Barry.

I sit there in shock.. he just called me his girlfriend. Oh my god.

Barry- How you doin mrs. Country Club?

Paige- I'm Doing good, barry.

Barry- Yeah well here's ur stuff, now, Payment?

Rafe- Here's four fifty, Keep the change.

Barry- This women makin you generous? I need y'all to stay together for a while.

Rafe- Nah i don't think i'm gonna be back here for a while.

Barry- Oh i see, this lady's gonna try and change you.. well i hope he cheats on you like he did his last girlfriend. He says as he winks at me.

Rafe- What the f**k? That's it, we're leaving.

We leave the trailer park and start to drive back towards figure eight.

Paige- So do you wanna explain?

Rafe- I didn't cheat on her, She cheated on me and at the time her family was higher than mine so everyone believed her. It didn't even last long either, I hated it.

Paige- I hope your not lying.