Chapter Thirteen

I wake up that next morning and rafe is gone, I look over to see a note on the table. It wrote. " Dad wanted me to go fishing this morning with him, you was sleeping so peacefully i didn't want to wake you. I'll text you when we get back, I love you princess."

I didn't really have any plans for today. I was done partying for a while, I got to the point where i was at party's more than i was my own house. That's ridiculous. Anyways, mom and dad are still gone and still have about a month left. Don't get me wrong, i miss them dearly, but i love being able to have rafe with me whenever i want. I'm also dreading explaining everything to mom, About rafe and the pouges. I wont mention that for a while though.

I hear a knock on the door so i go answer it, it's Sarah..

Sarah- Hey Paige, sorry to come without an invite.

Paige- No ur fine sarah, come on in!

Sarah- So i have so much planned for this weekend!! I was too excited to tell you so i couldn't wait.

Paige- Oh i was actually supposed to hangout with rafe this weekend.

Sarah- Oh my goodness you can leave him for one weekend to hangout with me. At least let me finish telling you my plan.

Paige- Okay, what do u have in mind?

Sarah- So i'm going to our vacation house and i wanted to see if you would come with me. They have so many cute shops down by the beach and i thought we could have a whole weekend of shopping, sitting by the beach, and fancy wine.

Paige- That actually seems like a lot of fun. I guess i can just see rafe before this weekend.

Sarah- Yay! Okay well i will get going, Be packed by thursday night! Bye!

Paige- Okay, Bye sarah!

Me and Rafe was actually going to have a weekend to ourselves.. I guess we don't have to be together ALL the time. I hope he isn't upset when i tell him.

Later on that day rafe finally comes back over to my place.

Rafe- "Hey princess." He says, after leaning in for a kiss.

Paige- So you know how we was supposed to stay here all weekend and chill?

Rafe- Yes, is something wrong?

Paige- Well your sister came over and talked me into going to yalls vacation house this weekend with her.

Rafe- You know it's my house too, i can always come with you.

Paige- Rafe that's the thing you can't always come with me everywhere. Me and your sister are going to shop and spend time together.

Rafe- Paige you know how bad i get when your gone.

Paige- I know rafe but you have been doing good. You haven't done any thing in a while, I think you can control yourself for one weekend, for me, Please?

Rafe- Fine. I can try.

Paige- "Thank you." I say as i give him a kiss.

Rafe- Well do you wanna come to my place today

Paige- Yeah that's fine

We get to rafes house and go lay down to watch tv in his room, i'm actually worried that he's gonna do something while i'm gone, He's been doing really good lately so i have hope in him but another part of me is still worried.

Paige- Rafe?

Rafe- Yes princess?

Paige- can you promise me something?