Chapter Fifteen

Play the song above, i think it really suits this chapter. :) anyways continue..
_______________________________________
The time is 5:00 pm.. We leave at 6:30 to catch the boat in time to leave.

Paige- do you got the rest of your packing? I want to go talk to rafe before we leave.

Sarah- Yes paige, Stay with him until we leave.

I walk into rafes room, it's empty, the porch door was open so i walk outside and there he is.

Paige- Rafe?..

Rafe- Oh hey paige.

I go and take a seat on his leg, since there isn't anymore seats. I lay my head on his shoulder and curl up like i used to do as a kid.

Rafe- I'm gonna be fine when you leave.

Paige- See, positive rafe, I like it

Rafe- I'm just gonna do my best for you.

Paige- Thank you, It is three days, You got this rafe. I love you.

Rafe- I love you princess.

He grabs my cheek and pulls me into a kiss, it's not a normal kiss from rafe, It's passionate and soft, like he doesn't want to let go. After a while i pull myself back and tell him to come inside. We go lay down in his bed and he pulls me close. He soon falls asleep, holding me close, while i lay there and think.

I sit there thinking, How can this boy be so upset and screaming and breaking things to this. Laying here beside me not wanting to let go. That's what i don't want to do, is let go of this boy. He has no idea how much he means to me. He is the reason i can't leave, It didn't take long for him to change my life completely. Even if it's so complicated, He is worth it.

Rafe- Paige, What time is it?

I check the time and.. Shit.

Paige- It's 6:15 rafe..

Rafe- Shit.. He mumbles under his breath.

He sits up and looks at me in the eyes.

Rafe- You need to go be getting your bags in the car.

Paige- Oh uh yeah i agree..

we both walk downstairs to see my bags sitting beside the door, and sarah.

Sarah- It's about time to leave paige..

Paige- Yeah uh, can you give us one sec? I'll be out soon.

Sarah- "Yes of course.". she says as she walks outside, shutting the door behind her.

Rafe- I'm gonna be fine, You're gonna be fine paige. Please don't worry about me while your gone.

paige- I love you so much rafe cameron.

He grabs me by my waist and kisses me.

Paige- It's time for me to go, I will see you soon.

Rafe- "Have a good time, Please be safe. I love you.". He says as i walk out the door with my bags.

Me and sarah get into the car and head to the boat.

Sarah- So.. How did rafe take it? did he seem okay?

Paige- Well he said not to worry and that we both will be fine. I believe him.

Sarah- Well that's good.

Paige- And i don't want to ruin vacation but i have something to tell you, And please do not tell anyone as of right now.

Sarah- what's up?

Paige- So mom and dad are moving back to florida. They said they are going back in a month
after the work trip.

Sarah- oh my god. Your moving back?

Paige- That's the problem, i don't want to.

Sarah- Paige i hope you know you can stay with us. We have an extra bedroom and everything. My family loves you.

Paige- "Are you serious? That means so much to me sarah. I love you." I say as i hug her.

Paige- if it comes down to that, Do you actually think i could stay? I mean atleast until i get enough money and get a house of my own.

Sarah- Yes girl, We got you. well we are here, Let's get this trip started!

We load up the boat with our bags and start to head towards the bahamas. We both are very tired from that long day we've had, we decide to go to sleep until we arrive.

{Time Skip}

Sarah- Paige, we're here!

Paige- I'm so happy to go sleep in an actual bed.

We put everything into the house and then both of us pass out in our rooms.