Chapter eight

I wake up to a knock on my door, i check the time. 10:30 am.

I still can process what happened last night. It still hurts me thinking about what i saw. Then kissing jj? Wth.

I get up to see who's at the door, i'm just wearing an oversized T-shirt and a messy bun. I open the door and there he stood. Rafe.

Rafe- Paige please let me talk to you.

Paige- Rafe what is there to talk about? I don't want to talk about what happened last night.

Rafe- Well i do, you don't have to talk, you can just listen.

Paige- Come in, You have 5 minutes,

He walks in and shuts the door behind him. We walk to my room and sit on the end of my bed.

Rafe- Again, I apologize for what you had to see last night. I was drunk and i wasn't myself.

Paige- Seems like that's who you really are rafe. Always drunk and doing dr*gs.

Rafe- That isn't the real me. I wanted to stay with you but i saw kelce and he took me on the porch and..

Paige- Don't even finish that.

Rafe- I understand how your feeling right now. It made me feel terrible when you kissed jj. I get it tho. payback.

Paige- Your 5 minutes is up, all we did was bring the situation back up. Get out of my house rafe.

Rafe- Paige i'm begging you.

Paige- And i'm asking you to leave.

Rafe- fine. Well talk about this another day.

Paige- Yeah okay.

Rafe- You cant last without me, You'll regret this.

Paige- Oh? Watch me.

Rafe walks himself to the door and slams it when he leaves. What an a*shole.

I walk to my room and lay down and just break. I don't think i've ever cried this hard in my life. Why me? and why did i have to fall for Rafe Cameron..

My phone starts to ring, it's jj.

On the phone
__________________
paige- hello?

jj- hey paige..

paige- what's up?

jj- oh nothing, um i was just calling to see if you wanted to go to a party with me tonight? the others are still hung over from last night so they're taking a break.

I was thinking to myself, if i go tonight i could get rafe off my mind, and maybe get closer to jj.

Paige- I'd love to actually! Will you pick me up?

Jj- Of course, i'll be at your house at 8:00.

Paige- Okay! bye!

Jj-See ya later.

Oh lord. i'm so nervous. what do i wear? what is he gonna think of me? is rafe gonna be at the party? not him again.. why is he on my mind. ugh.

I start to pick out an outfit, i really wanna impress jj.. So i pick out a skirt that barely covers anything and a crop top with spaghetti straps.

It's only 11:00 and i'm still half asleep.. I'm just gonna go back to sleep i guess.

I fell back asleep and later woke up around 6:00.