Chapter Sixteen

We wake up quite early and get ready and go down to the beach

Sarah- Do you want to tan for a bit then go get food?

Paige- Of course

We lay down on our towels, Layed upon the hot sand. Listening to the waves crash and the smell of salt water. I'm actually feeling better about leaving rafe, We can't be together all the time and i actually get to focus on myself for a couple days. After about an hour of laying there, we get up and go back to the house and get ready to go out.

Sarah- What are you wearing?

Paige- Probably jean shorts, a shirt and sandals.

Sarah- Okay, we can go eat then go shopping for a bit!

Paige- Okay!

I finish my hair and makeup and go to get a shirt to wear, when i open my suitcase and see rafes shirt laying on top. "are you serious rafe." i say to myself.

I pick up the shirt and put it on and roll it up into a crop top. Then we leave and go to a restaurant called "Café Matisse".

Sarah- This food is delicious.

Paige- "I know, Best thing on the trip so far" i say as we both start to laugh after.

Sarah- You know, I think Rafe is fine, i saw that your wearing his shirt, and i don't want to bring him up this whole trip, but i'm being honest.

Paige- I completely agree, it's not long at all and he isn't alone in the house, he is fine.

I keep thinking about rafe and i wonder if i should text him, i want him to text me first though, but he said he didn't want to bother me. I may text him tonight.

After we finish eating we go shopping at all kinds of stores.

I finally get a text from rafe,

*MESSAGES*

Rafe- I know your already thinking about me, i can feel it

Paige- Oh hush, i'm always thinking about you.

Rafe- I know princess, You having fun yet or is it boring because i'm not there?

Paige- It's going good so far, But oh do i miss you.

Rafe- I miss you too, I'm doing great so far, I was just really scared for you to leave, but i'm better now. I'm just staying home mainly or i'm out fishing with dad.

Paige- That makes me feel so much better, I'm glad your good, and i'm glad your spending time with your dad.

Rafe- Yeah, we'll we are about to go out again, I'll talk to you later paige.

Paige- Have fun!

END OF MESSAGES
_______________________________________

It starts to get closer to midnight and we finally arrive back to the house. We both go take our makeup off, change, and fall asleep.

The next morning we wake up and decide to rent a golf cart and ride around town.

Sarah- This is so fun, i wish we could do this all the time.

Paige- I know, This weekend was really needed for both of us.

Sarah- Yeah, I wonder what we can do now.

Paige- ice cream?

Sarah- Oh my gosh yes

We head to an ice cream parlor and then we see them, Topper and kelce

Topper- Oh kelce look, Two beach babes" he says as they both laugh.

Paige- What are you guys doing here

Kelce- We came with my family for this weekend just to hangout

Sarah- Oh that's great." she says as we both sigh

Topper- Well paige, you and rafe still a thing?

Paige- Yes we are.

Topper- Damn, think i can have a chance?

Paige- Rafe is your bestfriend and your gonna say that to me?

Sarah- Your ridiculous, let's go paige.

We leave and go back to the house and just stay there all day.

Sarah- I feel like we have wasted the day.

Paige- Me too, i just feel bad because topper and kelce are rafes only friends and they treat him that way.

Sarah- Me too, we cannot tell rafe about this though, he would kill topper for saying that to you.

Paige- Yeah we just won't mention it.

Sarah- Wanna go drink in the hot tub? I got the key to the wine cellar." she says as she winks

Paige- Is that even a question? Duhh

We go change into bathing suits and get into the hot tub and drink for hours and just talking about anything and everything.

Sarah- She did that to you?

Paige- Yes and i was in 6th grade"    i say as we both laugh.

Sarah- I am so tired

Paige- I feel like i'm about to puke

Sarah- Yep that means it's bedtime

We both get out and change and fall asleep on the couch.

We wake up pretty late and decide to go to the beach for a bit.

We get into the ocean and just talk.

Sarah- Do you want to leave this after noon? we will get home around 1 or 2am but i kinda wanna go back.

Paige- Yeah that's fine with me

Sarah- i wonder what weezie is doing

Paige- Probably obsessing over boys

Sarah- Oh i hear it all the time "James is so fine"

Paige- She has so much to learn" i say as we both nod and laugh

Time passed and we decide to pack up and leave to head back.

maybe i should text rafe to tell him we are coming back early, or i could just surprise him.