Chapter seven

There was people everywhere. I was kinda regretting this decision, no going back now though.

Rafe jumps out before me and he opens my door and helps me down, Everyone was staring as he shuts the door, locks the truck and reaches down to hold my hand..

Rafe- I'll bring you to the others.  he whispers to me.

Paige- Rafe everyone is staring at us.

Rafe- Because they haven't ever seen me with a girl. I've never gave a girl a ride in my truck, besides my sister.

Paige- You don't care to hold my hand in front of them?

Rafe- No, why would i?   he stops and looks me into the eyes.

Rafe- I don't care what anyone thinks right now.     He grabs my chin and pulls me into a kiss. You can hear everyone start to gasp and start to talk.

Paige- Rafe cameron, won't your little sluts be mad about that? i say as i wink.

Rafe- Paige Reeves, Your my only little slut. He says as he starts to bring me to the others.

We get to the others and they all looked shocked, i kinda forgot i was still holding hands with rafe.. so i quickly let go.

Kiara- Who invited these two?

Jj- Kie, please be nice.

Sarah- Um..

John B- I did, if you have a problem talk to me about it.

Kiara- Ugh.     she says as she walks away.

Rafe leans down into my ear and whispers something to me.

Rafe- I'm gonna go find the alcohol and stuff.. Wanna come?

Paige- Not right now, I'll catch up with you later.

Rafe- Okay, please be safe.

Paige- I will, don't make stupid decisions.

Rafe- Yeah yeah yeah.

Paige- Rafe i mean it-      he kisses me and cuts me off.

Rafe- I promise.  he says, as he looks me into the eyes. The heat from his warm breath against my lips.. gosh.

He walks off, i turn to john b, sarah, and jj who are standing there in shock.

Sarah- I thought you guys wasn't a thing?

Paige- We aren't. Well.. I don't know at the moment.

John B- I'm gonna go get a drink..

JJ- me to.

Sarah- don't leave me john b! you coming Paige?

Paige- No i'm gonna walk around for a bit.

Sarah- Okay, Be safe!

Paige- I will sarah.

I start to walk around to get familiar with the place, When i feel a tap on my shoulder.

Topper- Hey Cutie.

Paige- Ugh. Hey top.

Topper- Having fun?

Paige- Cant say i am. Haven't done anything since i've been here besides waste time.

Topper- Come with me, i'll let you have a little fun.
he says as he winks.

Paige- No thanks, Rafe wouldn't like that to much.

Topper-You guys are a thing?

Paige- Confusing.

Topper- i don't think he's confused.

Paige- What do you mean?

Topper- Go look on the porch upstairs..

Paige-okay?

i make my way upstairs, to see jj on a couch outside, clearly out of it. Then i look over and see rafe.. with a girl in his lap, then she leans closer to him.. then they kiss.

Paige- Rafe what the f*ck?

Rafe- Sh!t. Paige it's not what it looks like.

Paige- Really? I knew it was to good to be true. Rafe Mf Cameron, settling with one girl. Why did i believe it.

Rafe- Paige stop, can we talk in private. Please babe.

Paige- Don't call me that, i'll let you stay with your little slut, i'll go find someone who actually knows how to act.

I say that as i walk over to Jj, crawl onto his lap, and start making out with him. Words couldn't explain the pain i felt after seeing that. Kissing jj was just the first thing in mind, so i went with it.

Rafe- Paige what the hell?!

Rafe walks up to me, pulls me off of jj, picks me up, and brings me downstairs.

Paige- Let me go Rafe!

Rafe- Look at me. Calm down. Stop resisting.

Paige- Why should i? don't wanna get in between your relationships.

Rafe- Stop. I'm sorry and i'll never do that again, she came onto me.

Paige- rafe.. she was in your lap and you didn't mind. You also didn't pull away when she kissed you.

Rafe- I just watched you kiss a pogue paige.

Paige- Yeah, AFTER you kissed a little easy slut.

Rafe- IM SORRY PAIGE.

Paige- sorry isn't gonna cut it. Leave me alone.

He leans in closer, making us face to face. I was shaking i was so nervous. He was to close.. and to hot.

Rafe- Please forgive me paige.

I almost fell for it.. i almost gave in and took his apology, knowing he would do the exact same thing again when he had the chance to.

Paige- i said no. I say as i start to walk away.

Rafe- Where are you going Paige.

Paige- Home.

Rafe- I brought you here and your house is about 10 minutes away. You gonna walk?

Paige- It's better than seeing you. I say as i walk away, flipping him off.

a little bit later, i get home. I run to my room and start to cry and cry. I cried for hours, i kept getting texts and calls, but i didn't feel like reading them so i just left them alone. I soon fell asleep and thought about all that happened all night.