Chapter four

I grab Rafes hand, pull him towards me and start to kiss him.. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. He starts to slide his hand down my back. I hated every moment of this.. And loved every moment..

Paige- Let's go somewhere else for this.. i say, as i smile and whisper it in his ear.

He smiles and grabs my hand, We get into his truck and he can't stand to not be touching me, so the whole ride to his house, His hand was on my thigh. When we got to his house he got out and he came to my side and carried me inside, with my legs around him. He pushed me against the wall, kissing me roughly. He took my shirt off and started kissing down my neck.. all the way down to my stomach.
I took a deep breath.

Rafe- You like that princess?

Paige- Rafe.. i whisper.

Rafe- Yeah?

Paige- Upstairs..

He carry's me upstairs, we get to his room and he gets on top and starts back where we stopped at last night. He's kissing down on my chest, i grab his hair and he starts to take my shorts off.. He continues kissing down my thighs, he walks over to his dresser and gets a bag out of the drawer. He pours it on my thigh and snorts a line of coke off the inner part of my thigh. Gosh. i say to my myself.

after he's done i flip him over and put 2 lines going up his chest, i take both of them.

Rafe- Damn baby, Looks like we have something in common. he says as he's smiling.

I take his shirt off and shorts off, he grabs my waist and brings me on top of him. He leans over and whispers in my ear..

Rafe- Beg..

Paige- Please Rafe.. I'm begging you. i say as i look down at him.

Then he flips me over and.. well i think you can imagine the rest.. I did IT with Rafe Mf cameron.

After we finish, he says..

Rafe- Imma go shower

Paige- Okay..

Rafe- Everything okay?

Paige- Yeah, everything's good.

Rafe- Okay well, are you coming?

Paige- oh, yeah.

we both take a shower together, i found out he loves when i run my hands through his hair. I'll keep that in mind.. when we are getting out he slaps my a*s... i think i need to get used to that.

Rafe- So about earlier.. why was you with the pogues?

Paige- Well they invited me to hangout and i said yeah, I have no other friends here rafe. They was sweet to me.

Rafe- you can hangout with me and my friend group. It's just me, Topper and kelce, but atleast were kooks and not pogues.

Paige- I mean i guess. What do y'all do for fun?

Rafe- Well, we golf-

Paige- hold it right there.. Rafe cameron.. golfing??