1

[Song rec: Arabella- Arctic Monkeys]

I've edited this chapter so I hope it's a little better!
Enjoy <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

"Wake your ass up!" The sound of your brothers voice rings throughout the empty room you sleep in. Your eyes open from the deep slumber you were placed under and groan as you stretch your body, shaking slightly at the action. You sigh in content, looking around the spacious place.

"Hurry up lazy ass, or I'm gonna be late." Eren grumbles as he knocks furiously on your door. Annoyed with no response from you, the boy barges in with no warning and storms towards your laying frame before jumping on your body, causing you to wince at the sudden weight.

"Eren get off!" You manage to say through struggled breaths. You use your arms to forcefully remove him and punch the side of his stomach causing him to laugh. "Ow that hurt you ass!" He rolls off your bed and stands up on his feet.

"Hurry up, I want pancakes." He places his hands on his hips and taps his foot as he stares at you catching your breath.

"Make it yourself, I have work." You say, taking your dark blue duvet off of your legs and swinging them over to place your clothed feet onto the hardwood floor.

"But you make them better!" He whines like a child making you roll your eyes.

"Ask zeke." You rub your eye, still getting used to the bright light of the sun shining through the windows beside you. Eren looks at you like you're the dumbest person ever and frowns.

"Zeke can't cook to save his life! He almost burned down the house last time!"

He wasn't wrong about that. There had been multiple occasions where the blonde haired man caused Eren and you to beg him to stop going into the kitchen.

"Fair point" you shrug, though you're still not adamant on making anything at the moment.

"So you'll do it?" He holds his hands into fists and looks at you with hopeful eyes, a toothy smile on his face. You pause for a moment, humming to yourself as you think of a response.

"I will." You state.

"Yes!" He pumps his fist into the air.

"But!" You raise your index finger in the air causing him to groan.

"Aww...what?" He folds his arms.

"You gotta talk to Zeke for me."

He immediately shakes his head and backs away. "Nuh uh, you two deal with the adult stuff, I'm not taking part of it" he informs.

You sigh, knowing that would be his answer, but you were already prepared for that.

"Well then, I guess no pancakes for you," you shrug, "Hey, you think Mikasa's up right now? I'm thinking of maybe calling her over for breakfast. Maybe even show her around the house a bit.." Eren perks up at the mention of the girls name and tries to get the idea out of your head.

"Youre incredibly evil for that." He shakes his head and sighs. "I guess Ill talk to himJust dont call Mikasa." He rubs the back of his neck and chuckles awkwardly.

You have him where you want him, playing your cards just right, while using the raven haired girl hes been crushing on to your advantage.

You chuckle and shake your head, "Oh, brother."

You make your way out of your room, going into the restroom across the hall to freshen up for the day. "Hey, what time does school start?" You yell out to ask Eren.