4

I hope you enjoy <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

"Here."

Pieces of clothing make an impact with your face as Levi throws them with force. The articles fall into your hands, and you send him a glare.

"Thank you so much for handing it so properly," Sarcasm evident in your tone.

"You're welcome." He plays along, releasing a small smirk. You roll your eyes and walk away from him, heading to an unknown place as you have no idea where to go.

You curse yourself for being such an idiot, grumbling under your breath as you slowly turn to face him. He stands with his arms crossed, amusement written over his face as he takes note of your expression.

"Where's the bathroom?"

He scoffs, "Third door to your left." He nods toward the hallway to his right, the complete opposite direction you were heading. Embarrassment fills within you and you're eager to be out of his presence immediately. 

You make your way into the hall, legs leading you to the exact location Levi gave you. Stopping just in front of the white colored door, you turn the knob and have no vision of what lies inside. You furrow your eyebrows and flick the lights on, being met with a bedroom.

"Are you stupid? Do you not know how to count?" Levi growls and you jump in place, gripping onto the clothes in your hands with force.

You turn around with wide eyes to see a deep scowl adorning his face.

"I'm sorry, I thought-"

"It's right there, dumbass," he cuts you off, pointing to the next door over. You swallow the lump in your throat, apologetic eyes staring at him.

All he does is glare deep into yours, fire burning within his gray irises. The intensity radiating off of him is enough to have you pathetically shrink in place.

"I'm sorry," you whisper and hurriedly turn away, walking toward the proper door.

You quickly shut the door behind you, placing your back against the wall and taking in a few breaths. You would be lying if you said you weren't intimidated. Levi was practically steaming with fury and all you could do is stand quiet and endure the displeased look on his face.

Your beating heart slows down and you run a hand through your hair. You don't want to continue thinking about the occurrence, your mood is completely foul and you simply want to forget. So to distract yourself, you begin to strip out of your dress that had began to stick to your body uncomfortably.

You cringe at the feeling of the fabric sliding off of you and quickly grab the T shirt Levi had lent you. You place your arms in, head entering the hole as the rather large shirt drapes over your frame.

A strong scent belonging to no one other than the raven haired man engulfs your senses, and you curse for how good it smells.

You shake your head, grabbing the pair of sweats and immediately placing them on. You fix the drawstrings to your liking, making sure to keep it where it's incapable of falling.

Once done, you walk up to the mirror and catch sight of your appearance. You sigh at the redness surrounding your eyes, and your hands immediately trace over the bags underneath.

You hated this. Hated it because it's a simple reminder of how Zeke has gotten to you once again. You had purposely avoided him because you knew how capable he is for turning you into someone you despise seeing, but somehow, in some way, he seems to find solutions regardless of your wishes.