14

[Song rec: Heal- Tom Odell]
(Play when "***" appears)

I hope you enjoy <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

Gazing out into the dark blue sky filled with stars in various shapes and sizes littering the airspace, you lean back with your palms against the surface of the porch.

You breathe in the wispy air that causes goosebumps to appear on your arms.

Not a single thought is in mind, only pure relaxation after the many activities you were dragged to do by Bella herself.

The young girl had long left with a given promise that you'd soon see her, immediately washing away the tears that spilled from her youthful eyes.

You let out a small smile at the thought of her, wishing to have her by your side to keep you company in the agonizing silence that has trapped you and Levi.

For hours, not a word has been said between the two of you, other than the little words of information that you'd be outside.

Just a mere nod was what you got in response, causing you to sigh once the door had closed behind you.

You're not quite sure why you're so bothered.

Everything was perfectly fine when the two of you were with Bella, so why does it feel like you're stomach is twisting in unwanted ways, negativity flooding through your mind?

Perhaps it was due to jealousy, but you're far too consumed with denial to fully come to terms with the truth.

"Hey."

You whip your head to Levi's voice. He looms behind you, holding onto something as the door closes behind him.

You give a tight lipped smile, returning your gaze in front of you. You can hear the soles of his shoes tapping against the ground as he approaches cautiously.

"Mind if I join?"

You shake your head, inviting him to sit beside you without a word. He steps down one step, his body sitting himself down on the flatter surface.

He leaves a few inches of space between the two of you as he begins to fiddle around.

"Here."

You look down, seeing him hold out a sweater. You raise a brow at it, eyes flicking up to his.

"It's cold out here, just take it," he says all while looking forward. Disregarding his lack of eye contact, you take it from his grasp.

"Thanks," you say, placing your bare arms into the warm sleeves.

Your body becomes deluged by the added heat, a small hint of his cologne swarming deep into the fabric which gives you the impression that he just wore this.

Bringing your legs up to your chest, you hug them and place your cheek on the base of your knees.

You look at the object in Levi's hand, noticing the way he caresses his thumb over it.