16

[Song rec: Me and your Mama]
(Play when "***" appears)

Thank you sm for 10k! I seriously love you guys
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

This is Levi's POV ♡'・ᴗ・'♡
So,
I hope you enjoy <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

It's quiet.

So agonizingly quiet.

Levi sits back against his chair, his eyes staring up at the ceiling of his bedroom lost in his own thoughts.

His mind has been stuck on the replaying image of you running away after he kissed you.

It's hypocritical of him to feel ill about the situation when he too did the same in the past, but he can't help but to feel so distraught over it.

The way you shunned him away after serving his tea and locking yourself in the room. His gut twisted uncomfortably hearing the door shut, his heart aching at the basic thought of you regretting everything.

Is that how you truly feel? Regretful?

The constant thoughts cause him to place his palms deep into his eyes, rubbing harshly as if it would help rid his mind of everything.

Though, unfortunately, it doesn't work. It only intensifies his uncertainty of whether or not he should've done what he did.

"Fuck it," he tiredly says, grabbing his phone from his desk before turning off the light and walking out of his room.

He feels so suffocated, trapped in his own recurring thoughts. He needs to get out and distract himself without causing you any disturbance.

He passes by your room, a rush of saliva entering his mouth as he thinks over his choices. He would do anything to knock on your door and hear your voice, but he's too filled with self doubt.

So instead, he shakes off his feelings and makes his way to the front door.

The rush of air hits his body once he's out, finally making it capable for him to breathe properly. He counts in his head as he walks to his car in an attempt to divert his mind from you.

It only seems to last five minutes into the drive, and then there you are, once again plastered onto his mind. He sighs and clenches his hands around the steering wheel.

You're so fucking haunting, it drives him insane.

The way your strawberry flavored lips felt soft and plush against his own, becomes the most addicting thing he's come to adore.

Your touch, so gentle and loving that it practically gives him goosebumps.

"God fuck," he groans and throws his head back.

His mind runs with images of you from every moment he's captured, and he starts to feel his cheeks warm as he drifts off into his own curiosity.

It's embarrassing. The way unholy thoughts slither into his mind, wrapping his head with sinful images.

He can only let his imagination run so far until his pants start to tighten around him, making him uncomfortably shift in place.

Not again.

It's been difficult to deal with such thoughts, given that you are at close proximity the majority of the time, and he knows better than to indulge into his own desires.

Though, he has a mind of his own that wanders off to think about how you feel against his body, picturing the expressions you'd make when he feels upon every inch of your body, and oh- his mind is hazy with the idea of the pleasurable sounds you'd make.