6

[Song rec: Roslyn- Bon iver & St. Vincent]
(Play when "***" appears)

Enjoy <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

"You cheating bastard!"

A sigh escapes your lips as you place your book down for what feels like the hundredth time. Closing your eyes to calm your impatience, you close the item in your hand shut.

"Boys," you grit through your teeth, tilting your head as Eren and Jean look back at you with sheepish smiles. "If you're not going to play right then turn it off."

Eren huffs out air, his hands raking through his brown locs, "You're an idiot," he throws a remark at Jean.

The ash brown haired boy places his hand against his chest in offense, flicking his eyes between you and your brother.

"Just admit that you're a sore loser and you need to blame me just to make you feel better about yourself," he snarkily says.

Your brother's face morphs into a scowl, but you're too fed up with their constant jabs to let their insults continue.

Just as you're about to get in between their conflict, the doorbell rings and you sigh in relief.

"Eren, get the door," you demand and he sends you a frown before abiding to your request.

While Erens becomes busy with handling the door, you find yourself patting the seat beside you as a call for Jean to sit. He doesn't waste a second to plop down with a smile forming on his face.

Placing your book just beside you, you turn to him with a frown. "I didn't want to say this in front of Eren, but," you suck air in through your teeth as he becomes eager to hear your next words.

"You were cheating."

His jaw practically falls onto the ground at your honesty, offended by your amusement.

The simple sight of his expression causes you to raise your hand up to your mouth to conceal the burst of laughter that itches to come out.

Too engrossed in your own fit, you fail to realize a pillow aiming straight at your face. The cushion knocks your head over to the side and you gasp in realization of his actions.

Slowly turning back at him, he now throws his head back with a chuckle.

"Oh, you're so on!" You yell, grabbing the same pillow and forcefully hitting him so that he falls off the couch. He falls against the wooden floors with a thump and you hold your head high in victory.

"Don't-" Your back slumps against the cushion due to Jeans push and you stare wide eyed at his now standing figure.

"Y/n!" Eren calls out.

Narrowing your eyes at Jean, you shove him away and stand up. Eren pokes his head from behind the wall and smiles at you.

"Your friend is here," he announces, wiggling his eyebrows as you look at him in confusion.

Your attention shifts to the arriving figure from behind him. Levi appears with a bored expression as his eyes meet your surprised ones.

Clearing your throat, you shift on your feet. "What are you doing here?" You ask, approaching the male.

He stuffs his hand in his pocket before holding it out to you. Your eyes fall upon the familiar golden locket on his palms which causes you to gasp.

Immediately taking it from his grasp, you bring the object to your chest and let out a breath of relief.