17

[Warnings: Fluff and just Levi being hot tbh]

Also decided to mix it up a bit, so some of Levi's POV will be inserted, just letting you know to avoid confusion!

I hope you enjoy <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

"Yes Hange, I'll tell him soon."

The brunette groans through the phone, their impatience clear and obvious. "Just let me know what he says," they demand.

You shake your head and bid goodbye to them as you approach the door with your keys in hand.

A part of you is nervous to enter the house, knowing Levi's on the other side. You're not quite over what occurred the other night and thinking about being in his presence makes you flustered already.

You can practically feel the butterflies fluttering in your stomach as you open the door and take a step in.

Faint music can be heard in the background, confirming his presence. You swiftly take off your shoes and hang your backpack on the rack beside you after locking the door securely.

Your fingers nervously twiddle with each other as you slowly start to walk further inside.

"Fuck," you hear, making you turn your head toward the kitchen area.

Levi stands by the stove, his head down as his hands grip onto the counter in front of him. You furrow your brows and try to look to see what has him so stressed.

"Levi?" you make your presence known, causing the male to turn at your voice. "Are you okay?" you question as you make your way over to him.

He turns his head away once you grow closer, avoiding your concerned expression.

Questioning his odd behavior, you look behind him to see a series of tea bags scattered along the counter. You raise your brows at the sight and look at him for some sort of explanation.

He sighs and scratches the back of his neck, "I was making tea..."

"Well," you place your hands on your hips with a chuckle, "did you enjoy it that much?"

Levi shakes his head and grabs an empty wrapper, "I should've clarified that I was trying. I can't seem to get it right."

You tilt your head, "What do you mean? It's just tea."

He looks at you and rolls his eyes, "It doesn't taste the same when I make it."

You tilt your head up in understanding and laugh in amusement. He huffs out air in embarrassment, and you find the whole case completely adorable.

The way his cheeks burn red, and the way his eyes look everywhere but at you gives you confidence in a way. Your flustered feelings from earlier go down the drain as you grab onto his shoulder with a smile.

"Then let me teach you."

His lips form into a thin line as he looks down at the empty box on the side. You follow his sight and hum before backing away with a shake of your head.

"After we make a stop at the store."

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

"This is unnecessary," Levi holds up a singular candle and stares at you with a bored expression.

You turn to him with another one in your hand, and a deadpan look on your face. "You should've known that I was bound to travel in this section."

The raven-haired male simply shrugs as he places the jar back in place. His gaze holds annoyance as he then looks off in the distance. You part your lips at his impassive appearance and place the candle down before walking up to the cart.