3

[Warning: mentions of blood]

I hope you enjoy <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

"Am I a wuss?"

You lift your eyes up from your phone and see Eren walk into the kitchen wearing a suit jacket? You swallow the last bit of your cereal and give him a confused look.

"Yeah?" He groans and runs a hand through his hair.

"I'm not! Geez, you and Jean are really no help at all!" He paces around the room.

"It's not our fault we're being honest Eren." Jean comes in and leans against the fridge.

"Yeah Eren, I mean, I kind of do have to agree.."

Eren whips his head toward Armin, who walks in with a pink and yellow dotted blanket draped over his head.

"Not you too!" Your brother throws his head back and rubs his eyes in frustration.

"Just talk to her man, it's not that hard." You lean back in realization and start to chuckle.

"This is over Mikasa?" You recieve nods from Jean and Armin.

"Eren has been ignoring her all week!" Armin goes to sit next to you. You look at the brunette who's picking at his nails.

"Eren, what did I tell you?" He stops and looks up at you with red ears.

"It's just hard! I mean does she even like me back? What if I turn out to look like an idiot?" He rambles, and you get up from your seat with a sigh before walking up to him.

"Dude, I'm pretty sure that's impossible. She's attached to your hip everywhere you go." Jean scoffs and opens the fridge to search inside.

You shake your head and grab Erens hands. "I'll help you." you offer a smile and he relaxes.

"How?"

"Armin, where does Mikasa live?" You ask the blonde. He straightens up, and immediately responds.

"Two blocks away from here actually."

You take in the information and look at Eren, whose face is written in confusion.

"Perfect!" You look over his attire consisting of blue shorts covered in small bears, a plain white T-shirt, and his suit jacket. "You might want to go change." You step back and head back over to the table.

He runs away in a hurry and you take your empty dish to wash. You hum as the boys in the room watch you intently.

"What are you planning?" Armin asks. You really have no idea how to handle the situation, but you're certain that no matter what happens, eventually the results will turn out to be positive.

"I'm taking him to go ask her out." Jean chokes on his drink and you instinctively rush over to help him out.

"You know he'll back out right?" He says once he catches his breath.

You shrug your shoulders, "He'll have to learn eventually." You walk back just as soon as Eren enters, wearing proper clothing.

"Alright, what are we doing?" He fixes the hem of his shirt. You gesture for the boys to follow you, and grab your keys.

"Just trust me." You open the door and walk out. Eren looks back at Armin and Jean who simply smile at him. He wearily looks back at you and chuckles nervously.

"I'm not sure...you're not gonna go and embarrass me are you? Because if you are, that is so low."

You place your hand over your heart and scoff, "Ouch. Didn't know you thought of me that way." You get in the car and they follow suit.