5

I hope you enjoy <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

"I'm not sure this is a good idea," you warily say as you follow behind Hange who's sneakily tip-toeing down an empty hallway.

It's been a few days since you hung out with Hange, three at most, and they decided that it was enough time apart.

They waited for about an hour until your shift ended before dragging you out and leading you to an abandoned building. At first glance it was sketchy, and you were undeniably cautious of their intentions. However, they reassured you multiple times to calm your rising nerves.

"You'll be fine," they wave you off, a giddy smile tracing along their features as they come to an abrupt stop. You peer from behind her, looking ahead to see a singular door with a plaque reading "No Name".

Raising your eyebrows, you look at Hange questioningly, "What is this place?"

They send you a smirk, leaving you curious as they twist the silver knob and open the door. "Come on," they grab your hand and pull you in.

You stumble on your feet, gripping onto their shoulder to prevent yourself from falling. They release a loud laugh and shut the door behind them.

"Who knew you were so clumsy."

Squinting your eyes, you straighten yourself up and shake your head. Before you get a chance to respond, you catch sight of the interior of the room.

On the left, a black table was placed along the wall with cabinets just above it, and a singular fridge at the far corner. A bit further ahead is a couch facing a flatscreen tv that's hung up on the opposite wall.

Instruments ranging from drums, to guitars, to keyboards are placed right in the middle of the room, exactly in front of the door. On the right, is a larger space that contains a foosball and pool table. Along the walls, stands are hung up for sticks and other gaming materials.

Your eyebrows raise when you catch sight of a machine on the right corner. The familiarity causes your jaw to drop in surprise.

Several marvel heroes are littered onto the sides, and the words "marvel vs capcom" are placed at the very top, just above the screen.

"No way..." you manage to whisper.

Taking notice of your reaction, Hange chuckles and approaches the marvelous machine. "Sick right? Levi just got this bad boy last month," they pat the base of it with a grin. 

You step closer, letting your fingers feel around the smooth surface. "This is amazing, I haven't seen one of these in years," you admit, recalling your childhood.

The feeling of the joysticks and buttons causes your face to light up in remembrance of when you and your father would play for hours.

"Why don't you give it a go?" they offer, turning the machine on. You straighten up and watch as you get welcomed by the game.

"Are you sure?" You ask and they nod, giving you full permission.

Excitement courses through your veins and you smile in delight. You don't waste a minute further as you start to pick your character and fully become entranced by the game.

Throughout the process of playing, you get compliments from Hange claiming that you're better than Levi, which completely fills you with pride.

"Wow," you sigh in relaxation as you slump your shoulders. You officially just finished your last round, and you feel exhilarated by the fact that you were able to dive into something you once loved doing.